Shortest time to get interview invite? Within a week possible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnp123

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to get invited for interview very soon after your application gets reviewed? I can't stop checking my email every 15 minutes from 9-5 everyday.

Members don't see this ad.

There are some schools that seem to have a one week turn around, don't quote me on it but I've seen it (dude with the goat picture, can't remember his name), but I applied on June 3rd and got my 3 invites around 3 months later (September 6th). I wouldn't bet on it, but I was just as you were this summer with checking my email. I know it sucks, but you'll likely have to wait awhile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Sure. 3.9 GPA and 27AA might make that happen. Otherwise, highly unlikely.

Members don't see this ad :)
MWU-AZ sure wasn't hesitant about sending my rejection e-mail three days later...So, possibly!

3 days after submission or mail date?
Actually, I stand corrected. It was One day after I received my "application complete" e-mail that I then received my interview denial e-mail.

The only school right now sending invites within a week or so of submission is NOVA...haha, at least that I have witnessed.

My app was mailed out 8/5 and Nova emailed me with an invite 8/10 :)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
My app was mailed out august 12th, got an interview at UDM on aug 18th, Nova on aug 19th. Ever since then its been silence from the other 17 schools I applied to though.

I submitted and everything verified by the end of august. I've gotten five interviews and it hasnt even been a month. Needless to say I'm still in shock haha. Seems like it's possible!

Actually, I stand corrected. It was One day after I received my "application complete" e-mail that I then received my interview denial e-mail.
Savage

Reactions: 4 users
turned in my secondary app for Nova in on July 29, and I received an interview on August 1. so literally took them 1 business day since i turned it in on a friday and got invited on a monday

I got a VCU interview within a week

F0r Loma Linda, I got a confirmation email that they got my supplementals and the next day invited me for interview