Should I be worrying??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jl1616

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school sent out my transcripts on June 1st and AADSAS hasn't received it yet. I called them today and they told me that it wasn't due to a delay with them posting them online because they post it as soon as they arrive. They told me to wait a couple of days and then ask them to do a search for it, but i'm wondering if I should just go ahead and mail another copy.....I just don't trust them.

So i guess my question is do you guys think that they could still be in the mail and/or its normal that its taking this long....or send another copy?

Members don't see this ad.

I also sent them out on the 1st. Mine are not posted either. I really think AADSAS is just slow. Keep pestering them if you are concerned...but I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

jl1616 said:
My school sent out my transcripts on June 1st and AADSAS hasn't received it yet. I called them today and they told me that it wasn't due to a delay with them posting them online because they post it as soon as they arrive. They told me to wait a couple of days and then ask them to do a search for it, but i'm wondering if I should just go ahead and mail another copy.....I just don't trust them.

So i guess my question is do you guys think that they could still be in the mail and/or its normal that its taking this long....or send another copy?

"they post is as soon as they arrive." Yea...right. I sent mine on May 20, and they didn't post it until June 6th, even though it says that it was received on May 25. The same thing happened with my LOR. So, I wouldn't worry too much about it. AADSAS is just slow w/ updating their website.

Members don't see this ad :)
okay thanks guys...i guess i will just have to keep waiting and pestering

At the end of your cycle, you applicants will learn that AADSAS will screw each and every one of you in some way.. just you wait and see.

Welcome to the world AADSAS.

It takes them FOREVER to do anything and they always mess SOMETHING up. Just keep on top of everything but don't overstress. Everybody is going through the same thing.

I've actually been impressed with AADSAS!! My transcripts were sent with out my spring grades so I recieved a call from AADSAS asking me if I wanted my application sent off with or without spring grades. They gave me options such as deleting my spring grades and puting them in progress. However, I faxed an unofficial copy of my spring grades and they updated my GPA immediately. My school will send out my official transcripts for spring grades the end of this month.

tissy said:
I've actually been impressed with AADSAS!! My transcripts were sent with out my spring grades so I recieved a call from AADSAS asking me if I wanted my application sent off with or without spring grades. They gave me options such as deleting my spring grades and puting them in progress. However, I faxed an unofficial copy of my spring grades and they updated my GPA immediately. My school will send out my official transcripts for spring grades the end of this month.

I agree AADSAS has been on top of their **** so far