still no acceptance :( should I be worried

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1084442

I am currently waitlisted at 2 schools and I have another interview coming up soon (BUT I think I am interviewing for a waitlist position)
I think I checked off every box. I don't have stellar stats (3.6 ogpa/sgpa & 23 AA with no section below 20) but my stats arent that bad either...
I have no CC credits & took many upper science courses . 200+ hr shadowing & volunteering .... tons of research
I know my GPA is not high but I don't think post-bacc is necessary either...
What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently waitlisted at 2 schools and I have another interview coming up soon (BUT I think I am interviewing for a waitlist position)
I think I checked off every box. I don't have stellar stats (3.6 ogpa/sgpa & 23 AA with no section below 20) but my stats arent that bad either...
I have no CC credits & took many upper science courses . 200+ hr shadowing & volunteering .... tons of research
What should I do?
when did you apply and what was your school list?

Members don't see this ad :)
where are you waitlisted at? cause there are several schools that haven't even touched their waitlist and others that accept a lot off of their waitlist

Your DAT and GPA are good enough to have multiple acceptances, do you think there was any red flags in your personal statement, LORs, or experience section? I'm sure there will be plenty of waitlist movement around the time of second deposit.

Reactions: 1 user
I applied in October... lol
Think we found one of the problems lol, I think you’ll get off one of those waitlists though, plenty of time left for that. As for your interview, there are plenty of ppl who have interviewed recently and gotten accepted just a week later, don’t lose hope!

applied too late

What should I do?
I am sitting on the same boat. PM me if you want anyone to talk to!

What should I do?
I’m waitlisted at one so you’re in a better boat than I am but I stopped caring a while ago

I applied in October... lol
That's way too late. You need to apply ASAP. Get good letter of rec, touch up your personal statement, apply as soon as the app allows you to. That's what I did my second time around and I got into good schools

Stay positive! However, if you do reapply, do not waste your money on a post-bacc or retaking the DAT. Those stats are solid. Like others said, focus on the non-cognitive parts of your application. Things to consider: Did your interviews go well or did you feel unprepared? Did you have multiple people review your personal statement? Did you have a professional (maybe a pre-health advisor at school) review your personal statement? Does your personal statement sound cliché or do you think it makes you stand out from others? Are you confident in the letters that your recommenders sent in (even though you can’t read them)? Are you involved in non-academic/non-volunteering activities?