Should I email my DM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EML9255

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive made this post before but now that i am official licensed in two states i want to request for a transfer

I work for wags, I want to move into a district about 1.5 hours away from where i am now, it borders 2 states thats why i got my license in the other state as well.

Should i just email my current DM and let him know i am interested in transferring? I know there is something through store-net, but i looked at it the other day and it looks like it may have changed or something and just says contact your DM and make sure you have a yearly review thats at least achieving expectatoins, which i do.
thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't because if you email him then he'll know you're interested in moving to a district closer to your home.

Ive made this post before but now that i am official licensed in two states i want to request for a transfer

I work for wags, I want to move into a district about 1.5 hours away from where i am now, it borders 2 states thats why i got my license in the other state as well.

Should i just email my current DM and let him know i am interested in transferring? I know there is something through store-net, but i looked at it the other day and it looks like it may have changed or something and just says contact your DM and make sure you have a yearly review thats at least achieving expectatoins, which i do.
thoughts?

Back when I did my transfer I first contacted the DM of the district I wanted to move to to see if there were any openings.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
These guys don't have time to read emails. Send him a text message filled with some traveled themed emojis. He will appreciate the brevity. If he texts back a happy face emoji you are approved.

thoughts?
I don't see any problem e-mailing your DM. Just be straight forward and explain why you want to transfer.

Reactions: 1 user