Should I mention that I plan on retaking my DAT during my interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentLW

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just wanted an opinion on where I should mention that I plan on retaking my DAT during my interview? I have an interview tomorrow and if I get a question where I may have to mention that I am currently studying to retake my DAT, should I mention it or does it look frowned upon where they may make me be waitlisted until I retake it?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on the interview, that is great news! IMO after working with students many years, I would not give that information unless they ask you directly. You have an interview which is amazing and, if they are offering you an interview that have decided you have what they are looking for. The next step is the interview and that is where acceptances and waitlist happen, so blow them away on the interview, be prepared. Unless you are looking at other schools a retake might not be necessary. I can give you some tips on the interview is you like. Just PM me.

Wishing you the best....Nancy, co/owner, Destroyers

Hi everyone!

I just wanted an opinion on where I should mention that I plan on retaking my DAT during my interview? I have an interview tomorrow and if I get a question where I may have to mention that I am currently studying to retake my DAT, should I mention it or does it look frowned upon where they may make me be waitlisted until I retake it?
How did the interview go?