SimSTAT on iPad Pro 11” with mouse?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WashMe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been addressed, I tried a quick search. Has anyone been successful at doing the modules on an iPad Pro with a mouse? I only have an 11” Pro and haven’t owned a laptop for years, so I don’t want to buy one just to do those modules. I have not bought the modules yet for this reason. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Bump. Still looking for examples of people who have done this successfully. I was able to access the demomodule by using the Google Chrome browser and requesting the desktop version of the site. Every single functionality of the app seems to work and I was able to make it through the entire demo, WITH the major exception that there is NO audio.

U are a doctor. Laptops desktops are super cheap. Ipad os is still not ready for full desktop replacement. I own iPad Pro m1 also but but use Mac m1 and windows desktop for real work.

Anyways. I rather spend 6-7 hours in a real location sim course. I have done the sim course twice now. Scheduled for a third sim course in November and than I will be done with it for another cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Your points are all noted lol. I have gotten by the last 5 years without a laptop, so I was hoping not to need one. For a variety of reasons (generous but inflexible vacation, family needs, etc.) I’m just looking to do stuff I can squeeze in here and there at home.

Your points are all noted lol. I have gotten by the last 5 years without a laptop, so I was hoping not to need one. For a variety of reasons (generous but inflexible vacation, family needs, etc.) I’m just looking to do stuff I can squeeze in here and there at home.
I’m a techie and currently have m1 Mac mini , m1 MacBook Air and m1 iPad Pro. I’ve used iPad since day 1 when it first launch.

But it’s like never ready for real world “computer application”. Citrix is incredibly laggy on iPad. I don’t think developers will make an effort to make a true iPad version of many key software until apple finally decided to merge Mac OS and iPad os. That day will come very soon as they move away from all intel processors.

Reactions: 1 user