So I've decided to move outside of the US but....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miarx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
....for the life of me, I cant seem to pass that country's licensing exam and this is from someone who passed the NAPLEX and MPJE in one go! The problem I'm having is passing their prescription paper section, ridiculous right?! I recently got the Patient Care Management book by Richard Finkel but it isn't that helpful if I don't have the answers. I have no idea why I cant pass the exam (they don't let you review the papers so I cant tell). Does anyone have any advice or suggestions that could help me ace this paper? Also, does anyone have the answers to the book I just mentioned or any concise document with pertinent information on drug interaction? Thank you! It will be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

What is the "prescription paper section?" Hard to help you without knowing what exactly you're talking about, so more details would be nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the "prescription paper section?" Hard to help you without knowing what exactly you're talking about, so more details would be nice.

Oh sorry, I was vague, my bad! The prescription paper entails just that, prescriptions. You are expected to dispense/fill each prescription with labels, side effects, other counseling point etc. as you would in an actual pharmacy, taking into account legal requirements, drug interaction, patient history etc. Its kind of set up like the patient profile question on the NAPLEX except that you generate labels as you would in your dispensing courses during pharmacy school. Again, sorry about that...

What country? What exam?

Reactions: 1 user
The country does make a difference because the laws are different.

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure why the country matters isn't the approach the same?

Is this a joke? Either you're intentionally being vague or you have the world's worst communication skills.

Reactions: 1 users
....for the life of me, I cant seem to pass that country's licensing exam and this is from someone who passed the NAPLEX and MPJE in one go! The problem I'm having is passing their prescription paper section, ridiculous right?! I recently got the Patient Care Management book by Richard Finkel but it isn't that helpful if I don't have the answers. I have no idea why I cant pass the exam (they don't let you review the papers so I cant tell). Does anyone have any advice or suggestions that could help me ace this paper? Also, does anyone have the answers to the book I just mentioned or any concise document with pertinent information on drug interaction? Thank you! It will be greatly appreciated!
Call him up. He's a nice guy and enjoys helping students. Probably still teaching at NOVA on the Davie(Fort Lauderdale) campus. Look up his number.

Call him up. He's a nice guy and enjoys helping students. Probably still teaching at NOVA on the Davie(Fort Lauderdale) campus. Look up his number.

Thanks, I'll try that...