Solvable Dilemma or too late?! Help Please!

Member102290

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You can submit without the LOR, so e-submit your AADSAS as soon as you can. It'll take a few weeks for them to process and verify everything. Schools usually won't look at your application until it is complete with LORs, so it may take a couple weeks for AADSAS to process your LOR once your school sends the committee letter.

Anyhow, I think you have a great chance. I wouldn't worry so much. You have great stats! The only thing that might be negative to your application is IF your committee letter isn't good and says they don't recommend you (highly UNLIKELY) or if your personal statement isn't good as well. Again, I wouldn't worry so much! :) Good luck!

You're not the only one..

My committee just sent theirs off on Tuesday. I had my advisor snail mail one to a school which advised me in earnest to do so. Otherwise they are all via AADSAS.

Otherwise, everything else is done and submitted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry for the late reply. Funny thing. The committee letter came in the next day, and I was able to E-submit it without worrying about it. I suppose the committee got tired of me asking about it :oops:. Thank you all for the advice, and I hope you don't take this the wrong way when I say that I'm glad I'm not the only one. Lol. Good luck everyone!

Sorry for the late reply. Funny thing. The committee letter came in the next day, and I was able to E-submit it without worrying about it. I suppose the committee got tired of me asking about it :oops:. Thank you all for the advice, and I hope you don't take this the wrong way when I say that I'm glad I'm not the only one. Lol. Good luck everyone!

You have some impressive stats, you'll be fine!