When is too late?

TEXASPREDENT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just sent in my apps to my out of state schools today . Im from Texas and had sent my Texas schools in fairly early ..Just a few weeks after our system opened up. But it took me a month to get my out of state stuff together and submitted today through the AADSAS for the out of state schools to about 7 schools. AM I TOO LATE?

Members don't see this ad.

NO. Late is september. Its july buddy

Members don't see this ad :)
NO. Late is september. Its july buddy

Even September is not late. Yes, it is later than one would like, but no way is it late. My application was sent in, but the LORs were not recieved by AADSAS and TMDSAS until mid-Sept. So, the schools didn't receive my application until then. I still recieved all my interviews by mid-November which in turn recieved all acceptance letters on or around Dec 1st. Now, if you aren't very competative, then you may not get an interview in time for the first acceptance round. Otherwise, Sept is fine.

Navy DDS,

Thank you for they very realistic and down to earth reply. I find SDN-itis is contagious even to those of us with competitive applications.

I have been finding myself freaking out about delaying the DAT despite my 3.93 science GPA. It's because the general population on SDN can do some considerable fear mongering. Thank you for the fresh perspective.

I should consider leaving SDN until December. The website really creates a lot of pressure on applicants. On the other hand, it's a great motivator for studying. To SDN or not to SDN that is the true question.

yes, you should probably leave SDN until you're done with your DAT. That's what I did and I scored in a very good percentile.

Navy DDS,

Thank you for they very realistic and down to earth reply. I find SDN-itis is contagious even to those of us with competitive applications.

I have been finding myself freaking out about delaying the DAT despite my 3.93 science GPA. It's because the general population on SDN can do some considerable fear mongering. Thank you for the fresh perspective.

I should consider leaving SDN until December. The website really creates a lot of pressure on applicants. On the other hand, it's a great motivator for studying. To SDN or not to SDN that is the true question.