Starting my D3 year... What can I buy to make my life easier?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

playad

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Also, labwork tips and tips for procedures are appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

have a plan for your year. This means keep up with your patient appointments. If one pt is no show, have a back up patient. Also, get your hands on removable pros patient early and it will save you time in the 4th year.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Something that I felt was great was looking into programs that would get my business mind turning. At the end of the day we are training to treat patients and run a business. There is a great website with some videos for dental students as well as dentists that I've looked into. Super helpful.

Something that I felt was great was looking into programs that would get my business mind turning. At the end of the day we are training to treat patients and run a business. There is a great website with some videos for dental students as well as dentists that I've looked into. Super helpful.

Oh yea sorry. It's dentalmaverick.com, i think it was mentioned earlier in this forum as well