Sterling Medical/VA Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jfm5958

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with Sterling Medical Corporation? I have been offered a clinical pharmacist position at a VA outpatient clinic. The job is contracted through Sterling Medical Corporation. I had a brief telephone interview with a recruiter last week, and I was offered the position yesterday (no in-person interview). I was sent a contract via e-mail. The job is M-F 8-5 no holidays or weekends with an hour lunch break each day. This is 100 times better than my current 3rd shift staffing position. Seems too good to be true. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this company.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any experience with Sterling Medical Corporation? I have been offered a clinical pharmacist position at a VA outpatient clinic. The job is contracted through Sterling Medical Corporation. I had a brief telephone interview with a recruiter last week, and I was offered the position yesterday (no in-person interview). I was sent a contract via e-mail. The job is M-F 8-5 no holidays or weekends with an hour lunch break each day. This is 100 times better than my current 3rd shift staffing position. Seems too good to be true. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this company.
What did you end up doing? I happened upon a similar circumstance and was wondering about the whole process. Did you take the job? Was it worth it or too good to be true?