Still Waiting on a Decision from VCU/MCV

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbehzad

Faddayy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
VCU received my AMCAS on 7/22/04 but I haven't heard anything from them yet. The application status just says that they have received the preliminary application. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? I figure Ill prolly be put on hold cause I'm retaking the MCAT.

Members don't see this ad.

im in the same boat - there was a thread about this up yesterday too, and it looks like a lot of us are still waiting. they should know that giving us the "7-14 day" waiting period would have us all counting out our calanders.... silly silly adcoms

Ames980 said:
im in the same boat - there was a thread about this up yesterday too, and it looks like a lot of us are still waiting. they should know that giving us the "7-14 day" waiting period would have us all counting out our calanders.... silly silly adcoms
I had to call the office two or three times to ask. Ask to speak to Ms. Mack and that might help. I recieved the secondary yesterday, submitted it same day (super easy, same questions as UVa's)

G'luck to all y'all...

Members don't see this ad :)
hmmmm good idea. i called yesterday and was told that i was "probably" in the midst of being evaluated..... not that i can complain as i currently have 7 apps to be working on. thanks for the info :)

Do they still ask for the handwritten essay?

bosox03 said:
Do they still ask for the handwritten essay?

yep...for those that didn't get it, don't worry, mine took 20 days to get here after amcas arrival at vcu

AMCAS received 7/16 just got the secondary today at hmmmm... 7:30ish - don't worry its coming...slowly...but surely :D