Straight A's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sieg5

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see that this thread has been made but so far I see no actual proof of straight A's and some people here could post their transcripts showing they get straight A's that would be a huge favor to me.

Members don't see this ad.

I see that this thread has been made but so far I see no actual proof of straight A's and some people here could post their transcripts showing they get straight A's that would be a huge favor to me.

:confused: Why? How will that help you?

speechlessTH.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Ummm...No one is going to post a transcript. There's a lot of personal info in one of those.

Ummm...No one is going to post a transcript. There's a lot of personal info in one of those.

I think OP's getting desperate after a recent disaster in his semester... still, it's a violation of privacy to post transcripts online, and OP clearly knew that. :nono::sendoff:

I think OP's getting desperate after a recent disaster in his semester... still, it's a violation of privacy to post transcripts online, and OP clearly knew that. :nono::sendoff:

The first time I've seen the use of the red card. I've always wanted to use one. Well done. :thumbup:

I had a feeling but it was implied you not include personal info in the image, it would help me in the same way a musician hears music and replays it, don't mean to sound philosophical but that's why.

Umadbro?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

I had a feeling but it was implied you not include personal info in the image, it would help me in the same way a musician hears music and replays it, don't mean to sound philosophical but that's why.

That's not how studying works.

That's kind of like saying it would help you learn how to bake a cake if you saw a completed cake sitting on the table.

Reactions: 1 user
What the heck? You need verification that its possible to motivate you? People have gotten 4.0's at Harvey Mudd bro, it's probably possible at whatever school you're at.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Umadbro?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

What's up with the run-on sentences?

What?!?! You crazy. Why would people feel obligated to prove anything to you.

u jelly brah? u mirin'?

:laugh:

It's good that you didn't mean to sound philosophical. Because you don't.

Why do you think it's impossible for someone to get straight A's? I can't imagine anyone ever having that thought. If you get a 90+ on all your classes, BAM! you get all A's and everyone jumps for joy.

I used to try to get a 4.0 and then I didn't so I gave up.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app please excuse punctuation and spelling

Is it seriously hard to believe that people get a 4.0 for a semester (or more)? I really hope this thread is trolling because this is ridiculous.

I'm still trying to understand what OP's trying to say through his run-on sentences. Not much luck. :(

Here's "proof" that people do get a 4.0/ 37. I don't know what good this will do you, though.

The numbers are: BCPM GPA, AO GPA, Total GPA, Total Credits

File.jpg

So much for humility and being gracious. Great job on being adults.

Lolwut?