Students daily schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biofilm preventer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would people please share with us your daily schedule form the time you wake up from the time you go to sleep. and please share family situation (Kids, married, live along and have to cook own dinner etc...) and what year in school you are.

I would like to see how much time is allotted for studying, commuting, relaxing, excercising.. etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Single here. 7:20AM wakeup, class 8-4. 1 hr lunch at 12. Get home and relax until 5. Cook/eat dinner 5-6. Study 6-12. Rinse, repeat.
I studied a lot and I doubt this is the norm. There were a lot of days where I did nothing/worked out just because it’s hard to study after a block of exams and being in school all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Single here. 7:20AM wakeup, class 8-4. 1 hr lunch at 12. Get home and relax until 5. Cook/eat dinner 5-6. Study 6-12. Rinse, repeat.
I studied a lot and I doubt this is the norm. There were a lot of days where I did nothing/worked out just because it’s hard to study after a block of exams and being in school all day.
wow u studied all night

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a rising D2, not married, and my schedule is pretty much identical to this except I'd throw an hour workout in and I take a lot of study breaks. If you just want to do general and just want to pass however, you can get away with way less studying. I also take every Friday off and even a lot of Saturdays on weeks where there were less tests.

So for me, my first semester was pretty similar to the others listed here. However, we did have breaks between classes which I would use for studying so I wouldn't have to stay up late. My second semester though, I started to only attended clinics and mandatory classes. I would use my free time to come home early and study/go to the gym/cook/hang with friends etc. My life got a lot easier when I stopped thinking I had to attend every class.

I'm a rising D2, not married, and my schedule is pretty much identical to this except I'd throw an hour workout in and I take a lot of study breaks. If you just want to do general and just want to pass however, you can get away with way less studying. I also take every Friday off and even a lot of Saturdays on weeks where there were less tests.
what time would u try and go to the gym

Single. Same school you are going to.

4:30 wakeup
4:30-5: emails and messages
5-6: study
6-7: workout, or study more if exam
7-8: shower, dress, pack lunch, walk to school , cram.
8-10: lecture Or exam
D1-D2: 10-5 lecture (12-1 lunch)
D3-D4: 10-5 clinic (1-2 lunch)
5-7: study or lab work or sim lab practice
7-8: eat a disgustingly large dinner, read emails, and relax.
8: sleep

The study slots were optional depending on whether there was an upcoming exam or not. I was gunning for straight A’s. I should also say that since I took the CBSE, I don’t study nearly as much as I did before. Also know that Many of my classmates skipped school to relax or study which frees up their schedules significantly.

Reactions: 1 users