Study General Medicine/Dental Medicine in Kosice Slovakia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

upjsstudent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am a student of Pavel Jozef Safarik University (UPJS), I study general medicine. I am helping new students who are interested in applying to my university either for general medicine or dental medicine. I helped about 15-20 new students in 2014. You will get the chance to talk to these students and hear what they thought or think about the university, education, the entrance exam and much more. This year (2015), some students will have the opportunity to be offered a guaranteed place. So you can be admitted to the education without entrance exam. (if you fulfil certain requirements) I will help you with the entire application process, help you with the study and preparation for the entrance exam. The only requirement is that you have completed secondary school and pass the entrace exam. I will go with you to the test, guide you and help you with all paperwork for free. In addition, you will be able to get help finding the apartment as well. The university is very international and the students are from many different countries such as Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Greece, Ireland, England, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, etc. If you are interested or have questions please contact me.

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.