Study Materials Second Time Around?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxGirl07042010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I failed my naplex a few months ago by one point. At that time I was studying Kaplan, but after I failed I switched to pronto pass. I'm a bit nervous if prontopass is enough only to pass. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

rxgirl,

I think to evaluate your performance,take some good practice tests and see how you are doing?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have this happen where u take the naplex... Took deep thought to every question but came out of it thinking... U sooooo passed it. U know u got the math and all that. U hear all these stories that the naplex was easy.. Then u find out. U didn't pass but in fact did way worse than u could imagine.... N u look at your books and u say to yourself.. Yes I know all this already...

Where to begin?:(

Anyone have this happen where u take the naplex... Took deep thought to every question but came out of it thinking... U sooooo passed it. U know u got the math and all that. U hear all these stories that the naplex was easy.. Then u find out. U didn't pass but in fact did way worse than u could imagine.... N u look at your books and u say to yourself.. Yes I know all this already...

Where to begin?:(

To all,
Proto Pass is very good. I used it and passed with a great grade. Please listen to the following...Find on this website the 120 calculation posting, PRINT IT and study in copious amounts. Do not worry about grain,scruples or drahms.. Study the % calculations, TPN and Crcl. This I will tell you. If you fail the exam by 5 points you did not know the math and NO board will pass you. You must try again.Proto Pass math is too easy. Challenge yourself, flunk math and flunk the exam