Study partner for nbde part 2 in Oakland ,ca

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rootc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I would like to know if somebody is interested to study for part 2 NBDE. Preferably female or group.
I am taking my test in march. I am from Mexico. Let me know.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I would like to know if somebody is interested to study for part 2 NBDE. Preferably female or group.
I am taking my test in march. I am from Mexico. Let me know.
Thanks!

Hello rootc,

I just got my results for part 1 and am planning to sit for part 2 probably April ..
I still didn't get my study material , since u already started do u think decks and mosby are enough?
I wish u all the best .. I hope u r doing well ..
Have a great evening..

Hello
I`m looking for study partner in the Dallas ,TX area. I`m planning on taking the exam around April.
I already started studying, and yes Mosby and dental decks are enough but you still need the released and non released questions.
If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected]
Thank you and good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi, i am currently preparing for nbde part 2, its been a week since i started my prep.need a study partner.

Hello rootc,

I just got my results for part 1 and am planning to sit for part 2 probably April ..
I still didn't get my study material , since u already started do u think decks and mosby are enough?
I wish u all the best .. I hope u r doing well ..
Have a great evening..

hey lamiya,i have started preparing for nbde part 2, just abt a week ago.if interested email me at [email protected]

Hello
I`m looking for study partner in the Dallas ,TX area. I`m planning on taking the exam around April.
I already started studying, and yes Mosby and dental decks are enough but you still need the released and non released questions.
If anyone is interested please contact me at [email protected]
Thank you and good luck.

Hello amuaamar,
Thank u for your feed back .. I have ordered them and as soon as I get them I will start studying .. There is an app I used for part 1 called dental boards mastery 1 for questions and was very helpful .. Now they have another app for part 2 I will probably use that ..
I am no where next to Texas but hopefully u find a study partner and u get over with the exam successfully .. All the best
Lamiya