Submitting the Application without all Spring grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

axe07

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm applying next year but just I was just curious about this.. Since the application submission date is June 1.. I won't have all my grades in(unless the professors submit them quick..which usually isn't the case) for the Spring semester. Should I just wait about a week after June 1 to submit because the grades will most likely be in by then.. or is there an option to update your file after submitting it?

Members don't see this ad.

axe07 said:
Hey everyone, I'm applying next year but just I was just curious about this.. Since the application submission date is June 1.. I won't have all my grades in(unless the professors submit them quick..which usually isn't the case) for the Spring semester. Should I just wait about a week after June 1 to submit because the grades will most likely be in by then.. or is there an option to update your file after submitting it?
On the AMCAS, for filling in your courses, you can fill in courses that are currently in progress or anticipated courses. You'll be sending an updated transcript later on.