SULLIVAN UNIVERSITY, CLASS OF 2018 APPLICANTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It was a writing and team activity. The writing was reading a passage and writing a response to the questions. Don't stress too much over it.

The team activity, well, you need some surprises left. :)
Thank you for the info..:) Do they ask you personal question about your grades?

Members don't see this ad :)
INTERVIEW ^_^ I rescheduled for the 31st though. Sullivan is the best school hands down! Whoever ends up getting accepted from this post will be awesome. We can all show up on the first day of matriculation like "Oh hey, you're from SDN" :laugh:

I'm assuming I'm the only out of state applicant :oops:
Hey, how is interview prepation coming along? Are you ready?

Deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! I just received an email to interview :) Who else will be attending on October 31st?

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys - Redhead in the burgundy shirt at October 3rd interview (in the SUCOP Facebook photo too). Accepted and super excited to start! Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone! I just received an email to interview :) Who else will be attending on October 31st?
Hey, I'm going onthe 31st too..
Hey everyone! I just received an email to interview :) W
Hey, I'm also going on the 31st...
ho else will be attending on October 31st?

I am also interviewing on the 31st just trying to decide what costume I should wear :rofl:
I don't know..lol.. Maybe you suit costume. Are you ready for the interview?

Hey guys - Redhead in the burgundy shirt at October 3rd interview (in the SUCOP Facebook photo too). Accepted and super excited to start! Good luck everyone.
Congrats!!!. How did you prepared for the interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you submit your application, if you don't mind me asking. I submitted my application sort of late, regretfully. I didn't get it submitted until October 1st. They did send me an email letting me know that they got my application and are going to be processing it soon. Hopefully that is a good sign. Good luck at your interview. :)

Also, I have been preparing for the PCAT. I take it again for the second time on November 6th. Do any of you have some helpful tips for studying. Thanks in advance. :)

Both. I received an email saying I was accepted. Two days later a certified letter from the Dean.
I was wondering how long after the interview did you receive your acceptance email? What was the interview like?

Just an update for you guys. Only 11 people attended the interview on October 3rd. The staff was fantastic. I was very impressed with everyone.

Good luck to you guys getting ready to interview. I'll answer what I'm allowed for you guys if you have any questions.

For the interview, is it a group interview or one to one interview?

2 days later. Interviewed on a Friday, got accepted Sunday.

The interview was MMI, so it was intense. However, the faculty and students interviewing us were very polite and outgoing, which made it much less stressful than I had anticipated. They were all so nice.
Is a MMI just multiple short interviews by different people? I am not exactly sure what that is. So I would assume its like a group interview, rather than a one to one type of interview. That is awesome they accepted you in 2 days!!

Last edited:
Deleted

Last edited:
That is not too bad. Did you experience any questions where you could not max out the 6-minutes?

Deleted

Last edited:
oh okay. That is awesome. I was just reading some information online and watching youtube videos and it made it seem very intimidating.

Some of the scenarios were very long and somewhat complex, so don't underestimate them. But the staff were so friendly that it felt more like a conversation than a job interview.

I say that to help you relax, but don't forget you're there to make a great impression, answer the scenarios and their questions to the best of your ability, and meet some really nice people.

You WANT them on your side. They determine your acceptance at this point. Dress sharp, be polite and respectful to everyone you meet, and do your best.
Yes I understand. Thank you for the words of encouragement. So will you be attending this school or do you have other preferences? I really like the idea of the 3-year accelerated program. I was also surprised how quickly the application cycle went.

I will be attending. It's the only school I considered. I went all in on Sullivan and am thrilled it worked out. That said, I paid the deposit a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck in the process!

Thank you!!! I hope it all works out too;)

Maybe we will hear tomorrow?. The interviews went excellent for me. Organized well, though a couple things threw me off.

Maybe we will hear tomorrow?. The interviews went excellent for me. Organized well, though a couple things threw me off.
I hope so too. My interview went great. How did they say they will let us know? By email or call.

They said they would call, but the people from the Oct 3 interview said they received an email on Sunday.

Someone on here said there was 11 of them, there was a lot more of us on the 31st. I didn't expect them to call for some reason. Maybe emails this week.

They said they would call, but the people from the Oct 3 interview said they received an email on Sunday.
I know that's what they said that they were going to call by sunday. I'm freaking out...

Someone on here said there was 11 of them, there was a lot more of us on the 31st. I didn't expect them to call for some reason. Maybe emails this week.
No, we had 40 ppl and 2 that didn't showed up. I hope we get an answer soon.

No, we had 40 ppl and 2 that didn't showed up. I hope we get an answer soon.
They told our group that they were going to email by Sunday and certified mail was going out Monday. I haven't heard anything either and I'm freaking out! No one said anything about calling in my group though.

I also interviewed on the 31st, hopefully we get acceptance calls/emails soon. :)

I interviewed the 31st. I spoke with Ben earlier regarding something else and he informed me we would hear something most likely tomorrow:)

Yeah, they probably meant to say 48 business hours. Maybe they are going to have the elect president call us all :).

Tomorrow sounds great! I was shocked when they told us 48 hours, I was thinking a week or two. The sooner the better! Hopefully they make a lot of acceptance phone calls. :)

Hi everyone I hope you're all well.
Have you guys heard back from the 31st interview? I really hope everyone hears back soon :)

Hi everyone I hope you're all well.
Have you guys heard back from the 31st interview? I really hope everyone hears back soon :)
I haven't heard anything yet. I really hope we all hear soon as well!

Got my acceptance email today! Woohoo! :) Can't believe we only have 7 days after we get the paperwork to decide though.