Sunday Funday 4.10.16 - Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Then I don't get where you thought they would know STL was not a role person and should be speaking up...

It would come out. If STL is really a wolf and stated he had an important role, the seer should be verifying that ish and it would be revealed STL was lying.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
lynch hayley

Not a wolf. Also not convinced for DVM or Lupin and I like to keep talkative people about.

They aren't in the same PM or anything, so it's just like the last speed game where I couldn't protect the right person to save my life. haha
and we lost our seer n1... may as well have been completely vanilla. I remember paying zero attention to the conference I was at, lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
official lynch tally:
lupin 1
(dvmd)
dvmd 1 (coquette)
trilt 2 (doce, finn)
coq 1 (guis)
finn 2 (STL, hayley)
hayley 1 (trilt)

8/9 votes.

5 minutes

Damn, sucks she took the findog with her.
yoksvGN.gif

Reactions: 1 users
After Day 3's Lunch Special of lamb chops (@finnickthedog ) with a side of WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING - @Trilt , the bones of Lupin were found in a pickle jar. My heart is broken. :bigtears::cryi::penguin:

Day 4 has started. I'm going to cry for Lupin over the next 15 minutes. You suck, wolves. :mad::mad:

1. thedrjojo - villager
2. @DocEspana
3. Lupin21 - villager
4. @DVMDream
5. @Coquette22
6. LetItSnow - villager
7. finnickthedog
10. Kam325 - villager
11. Trilt - WOLF
12. @heyyimhayley
13. @guisantes
14. katashark - villager
15. @SummerTheLynx

6 players remain.

Reactions: 1 users
Noooooo :[ and y'all are trying to frame me with this pickle business!

Lynch coq

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a villager! I can't believe I'm being framed by the one food I loved and trusted...