Suny acceptance on "hold"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fifa518

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just put on hold at Suny. There are a lot of threads about this, however has anyone been accepted to SUNY after being on hold? Also, how long did it take for you to find out. Waiting until April as the older threads have stated is not really the best option.

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted to SUNY after being placed on hold. Sorry, but you're most likely going to have to wait until April to find out. They wait until they finish all interviews, and then if there's open spots still, they take people off of being on hold. If you're not taken off of being on hold in April, then you will be placed on a waitlist on the chance that someone gives up their spot.

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted to SUNY after being placed on hold. Sorry, but you're most likely going to have to wait until April to find out. They wait until they finish all interviews, and then if there's open spots still, they take people off of being on hold. If you're not taken off of being on hold in April, then you will be placed on a waitlist on the chance that someone gives up their spot.

Thank you !

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?