SUNY college of Optometry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smust01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyways I can have a tour around the college of Optometry? I'm currently studying on my undergrad but I get to go to NY this spring break. Does anyone know something about the tour? Can I have a tour with current interviewees?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Another question. how many students do they accept each year?
Thank you

Is there anyways I can have a tour around the college of Optometry? I'm currently studying on my undergrad but I get to go to NY this spring break. Does anyone know something about the tour? Can I have a tour with current interviewees?

Thank you

Just email the school
[email protected]
saying that you'll be in NY over the spring break and you'd like to have a tour and they'll definitely arrange something for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the info. But I saw on the website that class sixe is 72. how come I accept 150?

because not everyone that is accepted at SUNY decides to go to SUNY ... same thing goes with other schools too, so they accept more than the desired class size.

most opt schools take about 3X their class size. suny's class size is ~72. they have two open houses every year, one in january and another one either in april or may. (i think it's may.)