SUNY Downstate OT program 2012?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Technically, you're the Class of 2014 if you're starting this June. I'm in the 2013 class and I started last year.
Oh, thank you! I thought we officially finish January 2015 or something...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, thank you! I thought we officially finish January 2015 or something...

Nope. Your graduation will be May 2014, but you won't be officially done until December 2014 because of Fieldwork II.

I got accepted to SUNY Downstate about a month ago, and did not really consider it because I had already sent in a deposit to Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. I already go to school in Philly (Temple) so I figured it would just be easier to stay and not live at home again.

However, after receiving all of my aid packages I see that Downstate is clearly the best option. I am just nervous that I will not get the same opportunities in terms of jobs because I did not go to a higher ranked school. What do you guys think? I am going to send in my deposit to Downstate anyway because going into a health profession I feel like as long as I get certified it does not matter.

Help:(

I just made my mind up today! I'll be joining you guys at Downstate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got accepted to SUNY Downstate about a month ago, and did not really consider it because I had already sent in a deposit to Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. I already go to school in Philly (Temple) so I figured it would just be easier to stay and not live at home again.

However, after receiving all of my aid packages I see that Downstate is clearly the best option. I am just nervous that I will not get the same opportunities in terms of jobs because I did not go to a higher ranked school. What do you guys think? I am going to send in my deposit to Downstate anyway because going into a health profession I feel like as long as I get certified it does not matter.

Help:(

No one cares which school you go to as long as you pass the boards. Downstate is a well-regarded program in the medical community.

I wish i could go to Thomas Jefferson University. Isn't it ranked in the top 10?

Anyone on here waitlisted for the ot program at suny downstate ?????

anyone still onthe alternate list ?????? now ?