Support/Motivational Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulMDMsJ

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I was wondering are there any pre med students/medical students from Clemson University? . I have searched and could not find anything. I thought we could talk and support, motivate each other and possibly help each other with difficult courses. Think it would be a really good thing. So if any of you are out there!:hello: and feel free to talk to me! I would love to talk. Also I am currently a junior c/o 2017 :). I also posted this over in the osteopathic forum as I would love to get to know people pursuing their M.D. or D.O.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey Fam, I am about to graduate from Clemson. But idk if you know this but there is the AED society, which is the pre-med society at Clemson. I never joined it but it may be up your alley.

Members don't see this ad :)
Aren't half the people in your science classes pre-health like most universities?

Aren't half the people in your science classes pre-health like most universities?
Yes of course there are. But I'm a minority at PWI who has super large classes. Most people in my classes have already established groups and everything. Its definitely not easy for me.

Hey Fam, I am about to graduate from Clemson. But idk if you know this but there is the AED society, which is the pre-med society at Clemson. I never joined it but it may be up your alley.
Hi! I attended the meetings, but never really had the extra cash to pay for membership. But Are you a senior? have you applied and been accepted to medical school yet?

Hi! I attended the meetings, but never really had the extra cash to pay for membership. But Are you a senior? have you applied and been accepted to medical school yet?

I got accepted to the one school applied. I kind of do things differently here, as I have very little ambition to be completely honest. But it's worked out pretty well so far.