T20 II earlier than other schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sneakercat98

Reaction score
I applied to about ten t20 and about 30 others. Judging from who's posting about IIs here it looks like a good number of the t20s I applied to have started sending IIs but not nearly as many of the mid-tier schools. Is this normal/accurate?

First gen and just trying to figure out how worried I should be about the lack of IIs...

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay, each year I trot out my holiday calendar of deadlines:

you should have at least one interview by Thanksgiving (Nov. 23rd). Black Friday is the day to cry about not having any interviews!

you should have at least one offer by Mardi Gras (Feb 13, 2024). You can't cry in your beer until then if you haven't received any offers.

Other deadlines:
Have your primary application in by Independence Day (July 4th)
Have your secondaries and letters of recommendation in by Labor Day (Sept 4, 2023)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users
I applied to about ten t20 and about 30 others. Judging from who's posting about IIs here it looks like a good number of the t20s I applied to have started sending IIs but not nearly as many of the mid-tier schools. Is this normal/accurate?

First gen and just trying to figure out how worried I should be about the lack of IIs...

Thanks!
Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not.

Applications are not processed in order of chronological receipts. You may get an interview invite tomorrow, or in march.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
you should have at least one offer by Mardi Gras (Feb 13, 2024). You can't cry in your beer until then if you haven't received any offers.
I love this one in particular, since it moves in date year to year. And also gives people a great time to cry into their beer.

Reactions: 2 users
I love this one in particular, since it moves in date year to year. And also gives people a great time to cry into their beer.
We also have CYMS looming in the background, and on my calendar (similar to this one), I mind the date when CYMS opens, which is usually in late February.

I have my similar calendar for dental applicants, but the dates generally overlap (disclosure of those with multiple offers hits around March 1). I guess I should post mine there. :)

Reactions: 1 users