Taking NAPLEX/MPJE in NC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ksu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SDNers,

Anybody here taking NAPLEX/MPJE in NC? I registered for both exams on the NABP website around last week of May. Still have not received the ATT!! Does anyone here know the real timeframe as to how much time after your application to NCBOP and registration at NABP do you get your ATT?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I filled out my application with the BOP April 26 and it was approved April 29. I registered for the exams May 3 and graduated on May 10. I graduated from a school in SC so I'm not sure if that affected how much time it took them to receive my paperwork but I got my ATT on May 16. I took the MPJE on May 28th and NAPLEX on Saturday. Just waiting for my NAPLEX score and hopefully licensing on Thursday! Good luck!

Congratulations on passing MPJE :) What resources did you use studying for MPJE? I graduated from a school out of state too, it is my 11th day since I registered for the tests so I was getting anxious on not hearing anything. The status on my e-profile at NABP still shows ' Eligibility requested'!! I am sure you did great on your NAPLEX :) Thanks for the info!

I think I may have done mine super early and now they're bogged down with everyone graduating and wanting to get licensed. Did your application with the board get approved? If not I would say to make sure they received your info from your school and maybe your intern hours from your state's BOP (I'm not even sure if they actually needed mine but I had them sent anyway). As far as studying for the MPJE, I basically just went through the laws/rules on the BOP website and made notes on the differences from my state. I also looked over the FAQs on their website and they have a powerpoint presentation for reciprocating pharmacists but it was pretty helpful in pointing out important highlights.

Got you! I did receive an email the next day I applied saying the application has been processed and I even got the Exam ID number...So I would like to think it is approved. As you said I should touch base with the BOP in a couple of days. Thanks for sharing your way of preparation for the MPJE :) I appreciate it :)