Taking Step 3 in June 2016. Heard there were new changes to Uworld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dragonmaster89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'll be taking the Step 3 exam on June 6 and June 9 of 2016. A friend of mine told me that the exam is currently experimental right until March of 2017, meaning that they'll be making new changes on the exam and that UWorld won't be updated until May. Have any of you heard this? Is this true? I'm studying the qbank right now on Uworld and don't want my studying for the month of April to go to waste if they're just gonna end up updating there software in May anyway. Let me know if any of you think this is true.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

I'll be taking the Step 3 exam on June 6 and June 9 of 2016. A friend of mine told me that the exam is currently experimental right until March of 2017, meaning that they'll be making new changes on the exam and that UWorld won't be updated until May. Have any of you heard this? Is this true? I'm studying the qbank right now on Uworld and don't want my studying for the month of April to go to waste if they're just gonna end up updating there software in May anyway. Let me know if any of you think this is true.

I just took Step 3. My last day was yesterday. I used UWorld and Uworld for CCS. I found it quite relevant. I am not sure what other changes they can make, other than revising their questions as they always do