Temple ACMS 2014 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No, unfortunately they didn't provide any specifics! It's just a big waiting game at this point.
Thanks for getting back to me! Good luck

Members don't see this ad.

Called today and, just like everyone says, they're sending out interview invites throughout May and June. They couldn't tell me anything more, but at least it's not into July? :/

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Called today and, just like everyone says, they're sending out interview invites throughout May and June. They couldn't tell me anything more, but at least it's not into July? :/
Thanks for the update! Guess I'll only need to obsessively check my email for 2 more months :)

I am new to this thread, i was wondering what are the chances for 3.35gpa 3.20sgpa with excellent ec's / letter's and hospital experience? are there any specific things to stress in the application like helping under-priveliged communities or something specific? thank you very much! do i have a sh0t?

Just so everyone knows this program rejects you super late, so it's better to have other options open and gear up towards reapplying than rely on it.

Hey folks,
(I posted my question on Temple ACMS 2015-2016, however, received no response.)
For those who applied to Temple ACMS postbac.
I want to get a head start and start writing my essay.
Anyone here remember any of the essay prompts?
If so, what was the word/character count for each essay?

Any other help or inputs will be greatly appreciated!
This road to med school seems impossible, but hopefully, temple post bac can shed some light...

Thanks!