Tennessee/Kentucky DPT Schools 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kathir20

Reaction score
Hi!

I did not see a forum for schools in these states. Feel free to share schools you applied to or any other information!

Applied to: Belmont and Bellarmine

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I received an invite to interview from Tennessee State University today. I applied on 8/15.

Good luck!

Wondering if anyone applied to Western Kentucky and has heard anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied to Bellarmine in August, interviewed two weeks ago. Should know soon!

Anybody applied to UTHSC and heard anything?
My friend applied early admission UTHSC and got his acceptance, but I applied regular decision and haven't heard anything. I think their deadline isn't until monday though?

Wondering if anyone applied to Western Kentucky and has heard anything?
I applied to Western Kentucky. I believe from what I understand we won't hear until January or February and then there is a required admissions event in February. Has anyone applied and heard from UK? I know their application deadline isn't until December 1st but I was just wondering.

I applied to Western Kentucky. I believe from what I understand we won't hear until January or February and then there is a required admissions event in February. Has anyone applied and heard from UK? I know their application deadline isn't until December 1st but I was just wondering.
I have not heard anything from UK. I’m anticipating hearing something maybe next month but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1 user
I have not heard anything from UK. I’m anticipating hearing something maybe next month but I could be wrong.
That's what I was thinking or at least by mid-january. Let me know when you hear something.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I hope everyone is doing well. If anyone applied to WKU, I just wanted to put it out there that the first round of acceptance letters are supposed to be sent out today. Let's update this thread if anyone gets an email from WKU.

For WKU I just got a survey but no admissions offer yet. Did anyone else just get the survey? has anyone gotten an offer of admissions