Thats it. Im leaving pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Its Z

Retired
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Its been a nice journey. Met nice and smart people across the US. Ive learned a lot and had a great career but the change in healthcare and the stress of it all have taken its toll. I am going to resign effective immediately and take a year off to travel. Then I will pursue my true passion in life....wildlife photography and fly-fishing guide.... and a lot of golf. I also want to do some shade tree mechanic work on German cars.

Goodbye all and good luck.
:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Its been a nice journey. Met nice and smart people across the US. Ive learned a lot and had a great career but the change in healthcare and the stress of it all have taken its toll. I am going to resign effective immediately and take a year off to travel. Then I will pursue my true passion in life....wildlife photography and fly-fishing guide.... and a lot of golf. I also want to do some shade tree mechanic work on German cars.

Nice april fools.

Members don't see this ad :)

I knew it was an April fools after I read the heading. Z, you won't retire. Someone will have to kick you out...or you'll die a practicing pharmacist. Give the rest of us a chance! Damn baby boomers.
:laugh:

I knew it was an April fools after I read the heading. Z, you won't retire. Someone will have to kick you out...or you'll die a practicing pharmacist. Give the rest of us a chance! Damn baby boomers.
:laugh:

Im not a Boomer. I can see how my vast experience in the industry would make one think Ive been practicing for decades....But Im younger than you think! !!
:smuggrin:

He is!

Signed,
Most successful SDN stalker ever

You know what would be a good April fool's joke? If Mountain professed his love for CVS. Or, if Mikey told everyone he was born again and loved Christmas.

Members don't see this ad :)
I meant Z is younger than you'd think.

I mean,he's still old, just not as old as my parents (who are +\- baby boomers depending on what definition you use)

I'm a part of no name generation... too young to have been included in the boomer and yuppie gen...yet too old to be an X-gen.

We are the tweeners.

Or maybe we can get OldTimer/rxnupe to say how bad CVS is?

OOOHHHHHH we should get all three of them to switch sides and go at it from the opposite sides of the arguement! That would have been really good. :D

You all are right. I have decided pharmacy is a doomed profession. It's not worth it at all. I hate medicine. All pharmacists will lose their jobs to computers and robots in the next 20 years anyway, which is why i am now pursuing a career in robotics. Bye guys

sike! :thumbdown:

Sorry, I had to get in on this. I don't care how hard I have to try. I'm going to get in this community. :p

Happy april fools everyone

Finally! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I just realized that I made it through yesterday without encountering a single April fool's prank. Thanks for reminding me of the holiday.

Were you the winner of the 640 Million DOLLAR lottery on Friday? If you were I can't blame you for leaving. I think we all would if we won that amount.

I won 4 numbers on Friday...that's no where near 640 Million though. :( Just TWO more numbers and I could say bye bye to pharmacy forever...*sigh*

Last edited:
I won 4 numbers on Friday...that's no where near 640 Million though. :( Just TWO more numbers and I could say bye bye to pharmacy forever...*sigh*

:cool:

What was the prize for that? I do know it was $10,000 for 5 numbers.

:cool:

What was the prize for that? I do know it was $10,000 for 5 numbers.

It was only $150! :( If you get five numbers (not the ball) it's $250,000. http://www.galottery.com/games/draw-games/mega-millions But none of that matters cuz you still have to work even if you won 250K.

I was soooo PISSED if I have gotten those two other numbers right I would be 640 Million dollars richer...instead some lucky bastard in Kansas won it! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!