The Following WW sign up and Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ron-swanson-will-3.gif
You win the internet today

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No one died! Lynch deadline is 9 pm tomorrow. Happy hunting!

bahahaha! I thought you were trying to be clever in saying you were from Virginia so they wouldn't know you were a role character. I was all excited that we were setting a trap to find our wolf.
Actually I was setting up a trap to use my one time wolfkill avoidance. Figured I'd buy us a night by making myself look important ;)

Reactions: 2 users
I am a bit at a loss currently. I had thought we had jojo dead to rights, but I think I believe his character with the demonstrated cancel lynch. I feel like we have to still have an original. there are like 5 named followers in addition to Rogert's character in wiki. With who we have left, I think zen is the only one that hasn't strengthened her villager standing beyond claiming vanilla early. DVMD did push for MJ's role yesterday, so that could be either village or wolf in my opinion. I dunno. I am out of ideas.

I am a bit at a loss currently. I had thought we had jojo dead to rights, but I think I believe his character with the demonstrated cancel lynch. I feel like we have to still have an original. there are like 5 named followers in addition to Rogert's character in wiki. With who we have left, I think zen is the only one that hasn't strengthened her villager standing beyond claiming vanilla early. DVMD did push for MJ's role yesterday, so that could be either village or wolf in my opinion. I dunno. I am out of ideas.

I didn't push for him to reveal anything other than a yes or no to Virginia resident. I didn't ask anything further than that. And only because I had been thinking the same thing as WZ mentioned with the numbers for a while. It made sense and needed to be clarified.

Reactions: 1 user
I didn't push for him to reveal anything other than a yes or no to Virginia resident. I didn't ask anything further than that. And only because I had been thinking the same thing as WZ mentioned with the numbers for a while. It made sense and needed to be clarified.
Yeah, that is why I said I could see it being villager. I had thought we already gotten to the bottom of that though when you came in, so it set off some feels if read through after the fact.

On allie, I guess she could be a wolf, but she has been gone the entire game. She has popped in two or three times and that is it.

Yeah, that is why I said I could see it being villager. I had thought we already gotten to the bottom of that though when you came in, so it set off some feels if read through after the fact.

No, if you actually read through that, MJ deflects from WZ asking close to the same thing. Then I flat out just asked because it needed to be addressed. He finally responded then expanded further later. I had nothing to do with him stating his actual role. Absolutely nothing. I feel like you are being intentionally misleading with this to be quite honest.

Members don't see this ad :)
No, if you actually read through that, MJ deflects from WZ asking close to the same thing. Then I flat out just asked because it needed to be addressed. He finally responded then expanded further later. I had nothing to do with him stating his actual role. Absolutely nothing. I feel like you are being intentionally misleading with this to be quite honest.
No, it is because of my position in that conversation. I knew that doc with the virginia resident and he stated that before we got to MJ. I had also stated earlier that I knew who claire was. Once Jil spoke up and said who she was, that automatically left MJ to be claire. So to me, it was fishy that you were still going after MJ but like I said, I tried to look at it from the outside, hence giving you that it could come off as village trying to figure it out as well.

No, it is because of my position in that conversation. I knew that doc with the virginia resident and he stated that before we got to MJ. I had also stated earlier that I knew who claire was. Once Jil spoke up and said who she was, that automatically left MJ to be claire. So to me, it was fishy that you were still going after MJ but like I said, I tried to look at it from the outside, hence giving you that it could come off as village trying to figure it out as well.

I don't know who the hell anyone is or even any of the characters in this show. Not only that, but how the hell are we to know there was only one Virginia resident left? Seriously? And the fact that you know I'd not know any of that information IS the point of being intentionally misleading. I don't know the same crap you do. Hell, I don't even recall who all is in your FBI communication group or what not. And you are portraying it as if I should have "known" all of that. Come on, that is being very misleading. Very.

I don't know who the hell anyone is or even any of the characters in this show. Not only that, but how the hell are we to know there was only one Virginia resident left? Seriously? And the fact that you know I'd not know any of that information IS the point of being intentionally misleading. I don't know the same crap you do. Hell, I don't even recall who all is in your FBI communication group or what not. And you are portraying it as if I should have "known" all of that. Come on, that is being very misleading. Very.
WZ was in the same spot as you. she had already concluded the numbers were ok once doc spoke up. Go back and look. Then you came in asking MJ if he was virginia. He had to reply yes or reveal he was claire. he said virginia then WZ got confused hence why she tagged me. Can you see how it puts you in a wolf light?

WZ was in the same spot as you. she had already concluded the numbers were ok once doc spoke up. Go back and look. Then you came in asking MJ if he was virginia. He had to reply yes or reveal he was claire. he said virginia then WZ got confused hence why she tagged me. Can you see how it puts you in a wolf light?

We were looking for 3 in each category, Doc made 2 in Virginia, MJ would have made 3. How is my finding out if he was number 3 any suspicious at all? If he had been, which I thought he was by his response, I'd be lynching WTF.

I'm honestly not getting how that is so difficult to follow and to see. I really don't.

And I really do think you suggesting and implying that I'm privy to the information you have is being intentionally misleading.

And WZ's tag was also indicating the same thought process I was having with lynching WTF. So again you are ignoring pieces of what was actually stated to make me look like I was doing more than I actually was.

We were looking for 3 in each category, Doc made 2 in Virginia, MJ would have made 3. How is my finding out if he was number 3 any suspicious at all? If he had been, which I thought he was by his response, I'd be lynching WTF.

I'm honestly not getting how that is so difficult to follow and to see. I really don't.

And I really do think you suggesting and implying that I'm privy to the information you have is being intentionally misleading.

I am not suggesting or implying anything. Where have I implied that you are "privy to the information I have"? In fact it is quite the opposite. I am giving how things look from where I sit. I love how the only thing you are focusing on is that I could see how you could be a wolf while ignoring that I acknowledge fully that you are also just as likely to be a villager just seeking info.

And if you really read that, WZ assumed the same thing I did with MJ's response, that he was a Virginia resident. Notice that I just liked the post and never said anything else in the topic? I was 100% under the thought that MJ was a Virginia resident and we had discovered WTF to not be fitting in.

I'm not changing my mind on this, I think you are being incredibly dishonest and misleading here. And there is no way I can see how you can't realize it.

I am not suggesting or implying anything. Where have I implied that you are "privy to the information I have"? In fact it is quite the opposite. I am giving how things look from where I sit. I love how the only thing you are focusing on is that I could see how you could be a wolf while ignoring that I acknowledge fully that you are also just as likely to be a villager just seeking info.

I don't at all see how that could be viewed as wolfy when both myself and WZ had the exact same thought process.

To be fair I had missed Jilary's earlier post of her role, so through that whole conversation I was still thinking there were two Virginia residents and that Jilary was Claire. So when MJ said he was "from Virginia" I took that as confirmation that we had 3 Virginia residents and was ready to lynch WTF. I tagged Lupin because I figured if either Doc or MJ was lying she would know. It was only when I was reading back that I saw Jil's post and realized Lupin had implied there was only one living Virginia...then I realized that MJ must be Claire. So really I don't see DVMD's questioning as any more wolfy than mine - we seemed to be on the same wavelength.

I don't at all see how that could be viewed as wolfy when both myself and WZ had the exact same thought process.

Look. I can see it being wolfy because MJ was on the cleared list. Pure and simple. Can you see how it can be viewed that the wolves were trying to find claire? WZ is also on the cleared list, so logically, that left you as possibly filling in the last pieces of who everyone was.

You've also assumed the following:

1. Doc was the only remaining vanilla villager from Virginia. Not only did you assume that, you assumed that once doc stated he was virginia that I should know it was only him and no one else. Again, still not getting how I should have known this.

2. That somehow once Jilary stated a name I should have known who MJ was. How the hell I should have known is beyond me. Hell, I'm not even sure how the hell I'm supposed to know with certainty that there are definitely certain characters in the game.

To be fair I had missed Jilary's earlier post of her role, so through that whole conversation I was still thinking there were two Virginia residents and that Jilary was Claire. So when MJ said he was "from Virginia" I took that as confirmation that we had 3 Virginia residents and was ready to lynch WTF. I tagged Lupin because I figured if either Doc or MJ was lying she would know. It was only when I was reading back that I saw Jil's post and realized Lupin had implied there was only one living Virginia...then I realized that MJ must be Claire. So really I don't see DVMD's questioning as any more wolfy than mine - we seemed to be on the same wavelength.

Exactly. And this is also why I have already stated multiple times in this exchange that I can also see it as villager.

Look. I can see it being wolfy because MJ was on the cleared list. Pure and simple. Can you see how it can be viewed that the wolves were trying to find claire? WZ is also on the cleared list, so logically, that left you as possibly filling in the last pieces of who everyone was.

I knew MJ was cleared. I didn't ask for his damn role. I never did. I asked him to follow up on my and WZ's thought process, that is all. Nothing more. It was a yes/no question. It wasn't in the slightest bit wolfy and I do find it misleading you are suggesting as such. It wasn't my asking that that was the issue. It was Jilary and then MJ shortly after revealing roles when neither of them needed to.

And I wasn't even the one who started the question, WZ did.

I don't even know who the **** claire is. Nor did I have any damn idea she was even in the game. To suggest I was digging to find a specific character who I didn't even know existed in a show I know nothing about is misleading.

Sunday fun day !!!!!!!!!!!11!!!

You've also assumed the following:

1. Doc was the only remaining vanilla villager from Virginia. Not only did you assume that, you assumed that once doc stated he was virginia that I should know it was only him and no one else. Again, still not getting how I should have known this.

2. That somehow once Jilary stated a name I should have known who MJ was. How the hell I should have known is beyond me. Hell, I'm not even sure how the hell I'm supposed to know with certainty that there are definitely certain characters in the game.

I listed the roster. Anyone keeping up with filling in those spaces in the chatter would have just as much knowledge as me. I said I knew who a virginia person was and who claire was before the questioning started. The cleared people were Doc, WZ and MJ. Doc claimed virginia, WZ claimed NY, leaving MJ to be claire. I had already said that I did not know Jil's character name, thereby negating that she could be claire. WZ missed that as well, but I am used to WZ missing things like that... :p

Basically I am giving you credit for being incredibly on the ball if you are a wolf.

Yeah, I think DVMD has expressed enough frustration to read village. I can feel her laser beams coming through the computer haha!

BTW- I want to thank you, dvm, that you play like you mean it. Makes the game so much more enjoyable.

I listed the roster. Anyone keeping up with filling in those spaces in the chatter would have just as much knowledge as me. I said I knew who a virginia person was and who claire was before the questioning started. The cleared people were Doc, WZ and MJ. Doc claimed virginia, WZ claimed NY, leaving MJ to be claire. I had already said that I did not know Jil's character name, thereby negating that she could be claire. WZ missed that as well, but I am used to WZ missing things like that... :p

Basically I am giving you credit for being incredibly on the ball if you are a wolf.

I find it comical that you think I am keeping up with anything given the long hours on this rotation. I am honestly shocked I have gotten in a lynch vote each lynch (I think, guess it is even possible that might not be true).

To be honest, I am still thinking about the 3 Virgina, 3 DC and 3 NYC villagers.... even though we are "past" that... because it still makes some sort of sense in my head.

Can I lynch Jilary now?

I just found her defense of rojo to be a bit "out there" given rojo hasn't been cleared at all....

For sure if that is where you are at. I don't feel like she has set off enough bells for me to do so. I don't know what I am going to do yet.

For sure if that is where you are at. I don't feel like she has set off enough bells for me to do so. I don't know what I am going to do yet.

I just found her defense of rojo to be odd. I get the "not feeling a lynch" but I feel that she went a bit above that and it was just odd. I wouldn't be defending someone in that same way unless I knew they were clear.

I just found her defense of rojo to be odd. I get the "not feeling a lynch" but I feel that she went a bit above that and it was just odd. I wouldn't be defending someone in that same way unless I knew they were clear.

Loungers can probably verify I've got some personal stuff going on right now that are monopolizing my time, so I'm definitely not posting the way I normally do. I'm still villager and told Cyndia to look into FFM due to my suspicions. I was blocked by Rogert recently and couldn't PM, so I tried to pass along a message to Cyndia on thread. She said to me she shouldn't drink and WW, so I quoted her on thread and said "maybe I should Finely Focus Myself"in attempt to pass along my suspicions. Unfortunately she just skimmed the thread that day and missed my message, and she couldn't track FFM until the following night.

I think this is why I have her leaning village over wolf.

I think this is why I have her leaning village over wolf.

I forgot about that...

I am sure I will get some objection to this, but have we considered trying to lynch FFM again? We made the mistake once before just assuming that they person can't be lynched again (and be "we" I really mean "I").... so, yeah, has anyone considered that maybe FFM is lynchable at this point?

To be honest, I am still thinking about the 3 Virgina, 3 DC and 3 NYC villagers.... even though we are "past" that... because it still makes some sort of sense in my head.
Me too, so part of me still wants to lynch WTF even though the theory fell through. My brain is like "4 NYC villagers is too many!"

I volunteered my role for two reasons: to ensure that there was no "he said, she said" about who was and was not a Virginia resident if someone else also claimed to be one, and to bait the wolves into attacking me and wasting a kill opportunity. That was voluntary on my part and wasn't something I was pressured into.

Lynch WTF, because I'm a fan of WZ sounding like STL and want to see if she's pulled off the idiot savant think via osmosis.

Lynch WTF, because I'm a fan of WZ sounding like STL and want to see if she's pulled off the idiot savant think via osmosis.

Gorram... osmosis has to do with water! Diffusion is what you are looking for, darn med students forgetting their basic biology/chemistry terms..... :rage:

Reactions: 5 users
Can someone give me a synopsis of today's ramblings? Just finished two cholecystectomy's, awaiting the first of two appendectomy's to go, and just see a bunch of back and forth between Lupin and dvmd

Can someone give me a synopsis of today's ramblings? Just finished two cholecystectomy's, awaiting the first of two appendectomy's to go, and just see a bunch of back and forth between Lupin and dvmd
Plox halp us perform wolfectomy. You know DVMD and Lupin better than I do, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on their gameplay.

Plox halp us perform wolfectomy. You know DVMD and Lupin better than I do, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on their gameplay.
I've been fishy for a while on Lupin but that was before how connected she's become to be known, which makes her a prime convert target, which FFM knows makes her a prime convert target and thus who know if he converted her or I just keeping her around knowing (especially if he has someone feeding her information, which means Jilary or Allieh could be a wolf in this thought process, but Allieh hasn't been around to contribute to that side conversation apparently). DVMD is sneaky as a wolf, but hasn't thrown off my wolfdar at all, which probably means nothing since I haven't been super around either.

DocE and FFM have worked well in the past as well, so I wouldn't put that past him. And last time FFM was a wolf in a game with me he fleeced me hard-core, like, it still hurts to sit 9 months later, so I'm not going to try to guess what he's doing from past experience.

My money is we are looking at one of the 'vanilla' villager roles as an alibi/alias. I'd be SHOCKED if it was wtf...