The Mellow Yellow Lounge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ok....so...u know all about it,huh??? :laugh:
CALALILY said:
i shall try and get cheerup to tell me your ethnicity as i know that she has been "conversing" with you.. sneaky lil' girl...

Members don't see this ad.

CALALILY said:
me and cheerup have kown each other since the past 15-16 years (and i am sure she does not regret a single moment she spent with me) :p

Oh pleeease.....I can't wait to get out of it as it's been real hell. HOWEVER, the reverse is definitely true, though. Huhhhh.... what can I say?:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
ha - funny cheer up! dont pretend like you have not had a good time being my best-est friend..
i will be nice today and say that i have had a great 15 years (or so) with my best friend cheerup!
PS: cant come to Gerstein tomorrow as got to see the GP (bad cough)

fido! said:
ok....so...u know all about it,huh??? :laugh:

No, she doesn't. She doesn't know anything about you, except for the stats you've posted. So don't fall into her trap :laugh:

CALALILY said:
ha - funny cheer up! dont pretend like you have not had a good time being my best-est friend..
i will be nice today and say that i have had a great 15 years (or so) with my best friend cheerup!

Oh, that's nice. Well, in that case, yeah, it's been great know having you as my bestfriend as well :laugh: .
Yeah, you better go see your GP, dude. I thought you've gone already.

CALALILY said:

Oh, that's nice. Well, in that case, yeah, it's been great having you as my bestfriend as well :laugh: .

ok gals(assuming...calalily is a girl....)plz put an end to this war! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at least be good today!afterall itz valentine's day!
oops!sorry to know u r not feeling too well,calalily!get well soon!!! :)
CALALILY said:

fido! said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kinda stuck up??huh!!! :laugh:

Hey fido, you take that comment back as I'm definitely not stuck up in any way. Hey, maybe you are to think of me as one :laugh: :smuggrin:

calalily is a DUDE???? :eek: :eek:
cheer_up said:
Oh, that's nice. Well, in that case, yeah, it's been great having you as my bestfriend as well :laugh: .

fido! said:
calalily is a DUDE???? :eek: :eek:

Well, fido....so the mystery continues....... :laugh:

fido! said:
THANKS FOR THE INFO!HEHEHE! :laugh:

Oh darn, I just made one big mistake!!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
CONFUSION ....CONFUSION,,,!NAAA IT CANT BE THAT BAAAAD!U JUST MENTIONED "HER" IN ONE OF THE POST,IS'NT IT?correct me if i'm wrong!
cheer_up said:
Well, fido....so the mystery continues....... :laugh:

hahahaha - in addition to being confused about my ethnicity, fido is now confused about my gender too! oh dearie me... well, fido.. cheerup said it.. the mystery continues. thankyou for your get well wishes - horrible cough that is getting worse, and now blowing up into a bad flu-thing.. :( horrible to be feeling this way

hey NileBDS.. did you hear back from colorado at all? you have interviewed there already... right?

cheerup: sorry... could not come in today. feeling really crap. seeing the GP this evening - did not go before, as you know i dont like medications and doctors! hope it clears up soon though..

CALALILY said:
hahahaha - in addition to being confused about my ethnicity, fido is now confused about my gender too! oh dearie me... well, fido.. cheerup said it.. the mystery continues. thankyou for your get well wishes - horrible cough that is getting worse, and now blowing up into a bad flu-thing.. :( horrible to be feeling this way

hey NileBDS.. did you hear back from colorado at all? you have interviewed there already... right?

cheerup: sorry... could not come in today. feeling really crap. seeing the GP this evening - did not go before, as you know i dont like medications and doctors! hope it clears up soon though..

Hey Calalily

Hope you're feeling a lot better. Make sure you get tons of rest.

I'm at home too. You're not the only one feeling crappy. My dad and brother, I think, have caught some kind of a stomach bug, as they've been vomitting and having diarrhea.

CALALILY said:
Hey Calaily !
How are you ? How is everything going with you ... I hope all is fine.
Yes, I interviewed at Colorado last year, and was placed on their waiting list. However I was not fortunate enough to be called off the waiting list last year, and have re-applied this year again, for the class of 2009.
I have not heard back from them as of yet. You must understand that University of Colorado does not have a "rolling admission", so they will start contacting applicants once the deadline has been met (March 31st I think).
I would expect to hear something from them by late April, early May.
They have however sent me a notification letter stating that they have received my application, and it is complete and under review.
Also, this is the "MELLOW" lounge, so I find this question here to be very inappropriate :p :laugh: ... just kidding !
Now I must frown upon you ! :angry: :p
Alright, let me know if you need anything else. Did you apply there this year ?

LOL ...
I was wondering if anyone knows all the keyboard shortcuts for all the smiley, clapping, angry and all those emoctions here ? Why don't we do that ? :laugh:
PS: I am listening to "Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan". I like his music alot ... would anyone recommend any special songs or albums for him ? Or even similar Indian artists ?

NileBDS said:
LOL ...
I was wondering if anyone knows all the keyboard shortcuts for all the smiley, clapping, angry and all those emoctions here ? Why don't we do that ? :laugh:
PS: I am listening to "Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan". I like his music alot ... would anyone recommend any special songs or albums for him ? Or even similar Indian artists ?

Hey I'd like to know how to get the Clapping emotions as it's not displayed on the emocon board on the right hand side. I find it quite cute

NileBDS said:
LOL ...
My personal favourite of Nustrat Fateh Ali is "Aafrin Aafrin". It was quite popular at its time. I guess u might like it as well. Enjoy, listen to music and study. great comby! :laugh:

NILEBDS: So you like listening to Fatty eh? (it was a running joke amongst some of us - i am not being rude or anything). Yeah, i love his music as well, he was a great singer. I think i have just got one album of his, called Salaam. Its a bit old - but you know what they say.. "old is Gold". Ok ok ok... i was wrong to ask you about Colorado here and was frowned upon - shall leave that topic to another thread and another time
Other music you could listen to: well there is always loads of Bollywood music to listen to. Cheerup can even recommend some great movies to you, as she has seen some bollywood (rather.. was made to see it) :)

CHEERUP: feeling miserable right now, with a bad infection. on Antiobiotics. :( hope your family gets well soon. sanitize everything, especially in the bathrooms and kitchen and that is how to wash off the stomach flu bug. make sure they are all drinking loads of water with some salt and sugar in it to replenish themselves.

guys you HAVE to hear this!!

http://media.putfile.com/swearing93

it's in punjabi but i'm sure a lot of you can at least understand a little bit of punjabi, and if you can your gonna die laughing!!! make sure there are no kids around!!! HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

FIDO: i got it.. Bengali?
by the way.. cheerup is ill too! poor thing.. i think we are all coming down one by one ... :(

what......??how did u come to know about me....??/cheerie must have spilled the beans.....!!!
cheer_up.....spoilsport!!!!! :mad: :laugh: :laugh:
cheerie...down with a fever too?man....thatz bad!
CALALILY said:
FIDO: i got it.. Bengali?
by the way.. cheerup is ill too! poor thing.. i think we are all coming down one by one ... :(

prady check out the link i put up in this thread a couple posts ago, you will DIE laughing!

fido! said:
what......??how did u come to know about me....??/cheerie must have spilled the beans.....!!!
cheer_up.....spoilsport!!!!! :mad: :laugh: :laugh:
cheerie...down with a fever too?man....thatz bad!

Hey Fido

I didn't tell Calalily anything about you, okay. Calalily is smart and so was able to figure it out. We've been too ill to even talk about you. Therefore, I ain't a 'spoilsport". So you take that name back, mister...or else... "Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad...somebody". :mad: :laugh: :smuggrin:

yup fido is a bengali.cant u make out from his hindi. :laugh:

starbucksfan said:

I'm not Indian. So I don't have a clue about his Hindi :laugh: :laugh:

ok ok ok!peace !fine ...calalily was smart enough to figure out my ethnicity.....!cool!kudos! :clap: :wow:
aab mein kya bolu....taarif karoon kya usiki jisne tumhe banaya...... :laugh: :smuggrin:
btw ,cheerie....how r u feeling now...?? :i know i'm not the most important subject to be discussed........ :laugh: at least,when u r not too well!! :laugh:
i take it back whatever isaid!is it ok now?? :laugh:
get well soon!
cheer_up said:
Hey Fido

I didn't tell Calalily anything about you, okay. Calalily is smart and so was able to figure it out. We've been too ill to even talk about you. Therefore, I ain't a 'spoilsport". So you take that name back, mister...or else... "Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad...somebody". :mad: :laugh: :smuggrin:

ok right..... :laugh: kyun mere hindi itna kharap hain kya?itna boora bhi nahi hain samjhe ji!!!! :laugh: :laugh: (why ...is my hindi that bad.??...i'm not thaaat bad!!)
starbucksfan said:

Hey guys !!!
CHECK THIS OUT!!! :eek: :eek:

MUMBAI (Reuters) - India confirmed its first bird flu infections in poultry on Saturday after 50,000 birds died in Maharashtra, the state's animal husbandry minister said on Saturday.

A central Health Ministry official said there were no reports of human infections. .....read on!!!

BIRD FLU!...click on the link!!! it is going to be a pandemic!!

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060218/137/62kty.html

fido! said:
ok ok ok!peace !fine ...calalily was smart enough to figure out my ethnicity.....!cool!kudos! :clap: :wow:
aab mein kya bolu....taarif karoon kya usiki jisne tumhe banaya...... :laugh: :smuggrin:
btw ,cheerie....how r u feeling now...?? :i know i'm not the most important subject to be discussed........ :laugh: at least,when u r not too well!! :laugh:
i take it back whatever isaid!is it ok now?? :laugh:
get well soon!

Hey fido,
Yep, it's ok now. You're a worthy buddy, again :laugh: :smuggrin:
Thanks a lot for asking. I'm feeling a lot better now, although my stomach still feels quite weird.

Gaura Nitai said:
Hey guys !!!
CHECK THIS OUT!!! :eek: :eek:

MUMBAI (Reuters) - India confirmed its first bird flu infections in poultry on Saturday after 50,000 birds died in Maharashtra, the state's animal husbandry minister said on Saturday.

A central Health Ministry official said there were no reports of human infections. .....read on!!!

BIRD FLU!...click on the link!!! it is going to be a pandemic!!

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060218/137/62kty.html
Oh boy ... yeah, it's spreading like fire in a haystack !
I guess it really COULD be worse. YIKES ! Bye bye BBQ chicken wings (sigh).
I also have recently learned that it has reached Egypt ... thankfully though, no human cases have been diagnosed yet (so far atleast).
So let's recap ... Africa, Asia, Europe, Australia ... guess where it's heading next ? We can run from it, but we can't hide, right ? If it's coming, IT'S COMING !
(Am I being too pessimistic ?)
Ok, now back to my hide out ...

cheer_up said:
Hey fido,
Thanks a lot for asking. I'm feeling a lot better now, although my stomach still feels quite weird.

Maria Maria ... how are you ? I read on previous postings that you caught the flu ? I hope you feel better, and go out and get some sunshine soon ...
NB: Chicken soup wouldn't be a good idea for your flu, unless you want to trade it in for a H5N1 strain ... lol :laugh: just kidding ofcourse.
Get better soon, and good luck with your studies !

wow... i missed a whole lot of conversations here!
hey FIDO: cheerie never told me anythign about you. she is very right to say that we did not even talk about you when i last spoke to her. also, you PM box is FULL mister!!! clear it out.. my message got returned after i spent ages compiling it out..

hey CHEERFUL: hope you are feeling better. as for me.. the horrible cough lingers on..

NileBDS said:
Maria Maria ... how are you ? I read on previous postings that you caught the flu ? I hope you feel better, and go out and get some sunshine soon ...
NB: Chicken soup wouldn't be a good idea for your flu, unless you want to trade it in for a H5N1 strain ... lol :laugh: just kidding ofcourse.
Get better soon, and good luck with your studies !

Hey Sherif

Thanks a lot for asking. Well, I caught a stomach flu. I'm feeling better although my stomach is still quite weak. Man, that thing is no fun to have especially a few days before an exam....damn it!!! :D Thanks for your get well wish. Well, it's bitterly cold outside and so don't think getting a little sunshine is exactly a great idea....don't want to make my condition any worse :)

So what are you up to these days? Are you preparing to retake part I?

cheer_up said:
Hey Sherif

Thanks a lot for asking. Well, I caught a stomach flu. I'm feeling better although my stomach is still quite weak. Man, that thing is no fun to have especially a few days before an exam....damn it!!! :D Thanks for your get well wish. Well, it's bitterly cold outside and so don't think getting a little sunshine is exactly a great idea....don't want to make my condition any worse :)

So what are you up to these days? Are you preparing to retake part I?
Hey Maria !
Wow, is it that cold where you are ? Where do you live ? I think you mentioned before Canda or something ... or was that someone else ... ?
Anyways, yeah ... the stomach flu is just that ! A pain in the stomach ! :laugh: I would not want to be you now ... :p
Well, about me ... I'm kind of busy these days ...
I'm not studying for part I yet, but I have a lot of other things going on now.
I'm moving back to Florida to sit for my hygiene license exam, coming up in May/June (I've been in California for a while).
Other than moving, and getting ready for the hygiene thing, I am also studying for my MBA degree. So somewhere in between all that, I am trying to find time to study for the re-take of part I. That's not working out.
So as you see, not much progress. I am thinking of putting the part I studying off untill I finish the hygiene thing.
Anyways, we'll see ...
So why are we talking about this here on the YELLOW lounge, I have no idea ... you just trick me into in everytime ! lol
I hope you feel better soon, and get back your mojo ! :laugh:

yeah...right! :laugh: ;)
glad to know u r doing fine!take care and study well!will call u up later!
cheer_up said:
Hey fido,

hi calalily...
sorry for the inconvenience....!i cleared few of my messages......!could u please arrange to resend ur message?i would be highly obliged......!
thank you!
CALALILY said:
wow... i missed a whole lot of conversations here!
hey FIDO: cheerie never told me anythign about you. she is very right to say that we did not even talk about you when i last spoke to her. also, you PM box is FULL mister!!! clear it out.. my message got returned after i spent ages compiling it out..

hey CHEERFUL: hope you are feeling better. as for me.. the horrible cough lingers on..

Hey Khurram
I checked that & seriously its sooooooooooooo funny i laughed so loudly till i started coughing & i m still coughing ( but slightly now ) :laugh: . Everybody who can understand punjabi should check out this link & no kids allowed to hear it. :p

it's in punjabi but i'm sure a lot of you can at least understand a little bit of punjabi, and if you can your gonna die laughing!!! make sure there are no kids around!!! HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

The Most Important Discoveries

Man discovered weapons, invented hunting.
Woman discovered hunting, invented fur

Man discovered colors, invented painting.
Woman discovered painting, invented make-up.

Man discovered speech, invented conversation.
Woman discovered conversation, invented gossip.

Man discovered agriculture, invented food.
Woman discovered food, invented diet.

Man discovered friendship, invented love.
Woman discovered love, invented marriage.

Man discovered trade, invented money.
Woman discovered money, man was all screwed up after that

:laugh:

decjunia said:

Good poem, decjunia. I especially like the last one. Hey, our job is to spend the money men make. That's what we're there for. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: good one! ;)
decjunia said:

hey hey decjunia..
very good one indeed! of course that is what women are there for - well, not technically to screw up men (that is not what i meant..) ;) , but to spend the money! if we aint gonna shop, how are we going to go around making the world look so preety :p
feeling a bit better now decjunia and cheer-up. loads of meds to still take though.. :(

These are ads taken from an indian matrimonial site (shaadi.com for those of you "familiar" with it).
Hilarious...

** SORRY BOYS - THEY ARE ALL ABOUT YOU**

Hello To Viewers My Name is Shekhar , I am single i don't have
>>female,
>>If anyone want to Marie to me u can visit to my home. I am not good
>>education but i working all field in bangalroe.. if u like me u
>> w elcome
>>to my heart...when ever u want to meet pls visit my resident or
>>send
>>u
>>letter.. Thanks yours Regards Shekhar ~*~

>>i want very simple girl. from
>>brahmin educated family from orissa
>> s tate
>>she is also know about
>>RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework
>>
>>
>> (Homework?)

>>Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with me
>>forever.
>>she
>>may never create any difficulties in my life or her life by
>>which
>>the
>>entire life can run smoothly. thank you
>> ( The principle of running life smoothly was never so easy!)

>> s he should be good looking and should have a service. she Should
>>have
>>one brother and one sister. she should be educated.
>>
>> ( ain't it unique !! 1 brother 1 sister criteria
>>!)

>> I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of
>>life.
>>I
>>love to make
>>friendship. Because friendship is a first step of love.
>>I
>>am looking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than i.
>>Because i
>>love
>> m yself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on
>>........hold
>>my hand forever !!!
>>
>> (The dilwale dulhaniya effect)

>>
>>i am simple boy.I have lot of problem in my life because of my
>>luck
>>now
>>i am looking one gal she care me and love me lot lot
>>lot
>>
>>
>> >> >>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>My wife should be as 'Shivani' as in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki and as
>>Tanwerr
>>as in KSBKBT......
>>(Ok I haven't seen these soaps but I am sure he must be
>>demanding
>>too
>>much,ain't
>>he?)
>>
>>
>>i want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeans in
>>house
>> b ut while stepping out of house she should give respect to our
>>cast
>>
>>(by not wearing her jeans? Wat the
>>hell...)
>>
>> >> >>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING BOY,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY
>>BODY
>>TO
>>LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL
>>MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A GIRL ,THEY
>>ARE
>>1.THEY
>>MUST BELIEVE IN GOD.2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION AND THEY
>>SHOULD
>>NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.
>>
>>(all of us are loughing{laughing**)
>>
>>whatever she
>>may be but she should feel that she is going to
>>be
>>someone
>>bride and she must think of the future life if she is too like
>>this
>>she
>>would be called the woman of the lamp
>>
>> ( I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what this boy
>>wants)
>>
>>i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and
>>i
>>love
>>thepatner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok
>>
>>
>>(I am again clueless but I liked the use of "ok". The person is
>>suffering from "Ok-syndrome")
>>
>>HI IAM VERY COOL NUATHER OK MY HOBBY IS SEE
>>T.V AND NEWS OK I HAVE
>>1
>>CAR
>>AND 1 BONWL OK MY MOTHER ALSO GOOD OK MY FARUET WORLD IS OK
>>
>>
>>(the "ok syndrome"
>>again)
>>
>>I am pran my family history my two brother two sister and
>>Father&mother
>>sister complity marred
>> ( somebody please explain in comments section how to get married
>>'completely'?)
>>
>>
>>iam very simpel and hanest. i have three sister one brother and
>>parent.
>>i
>>am doing postal sarvice and tailor master my
>>original resdence at
>>kalahandi diste naw iam staing at rayagada dist.
>>(actually what is this guy doing? Postal service or tailor.??)
>>
>>
>>my name is muhamad and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me
>>pleaes
>>pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes
>>(height of
>>desperation! J )
>>
>>
>>Iwant one girl who love me or my mother. she love me heartly or
>>she
>>havea frank she's skin colour 'normal'not a black or not a
>>whitey.
>>IThink the main think is heart if your heart is beautiful
>>then you
>>are
>>beautiful.
>>but
>>iam not a handsome guy or not a good looking. but my Mom say
>>t hat
>>Iam a
>>good guy. My father already expired . THE CHOICE IS YOUR.
>>bye bye.
>>
>>(uttama purushan)
>>
>>iam kanan. i do owo businas.one sistar.he was marred.
>>
>> (No comments)
>>
>>I AM LITTLE FAIR INDIAN COLOUR. I DON'T HAVE ANY HABIT.
>>
>>(maybe the poor guy meant
>>BAD
>>habits)
>>
>>
>>hello i am a good charactarised man. i want to run my life
>>happily.i
>>divorced my first wife.her charactor is not good'. i expect the
>>good
>>minded and clean habits girl who may be in the same caste or
>>other
>>caste
>>accepted ...
>>
>>
>>(but credit cards not accepted..???)
>>
>>my colour is black,but my heart is white.i like social service
>>
>>
>>(Zebra..???)
>>
>>
>>
>>i'm looking out for who lives in bombay , girl simple who trust
>>me lot
>>should be roman catholic, LOVE ME ONLY.
>>Now that criterion is a must, isn't it
>>
>>to be married on jan-2006. working woman perferable
>>
>>(this guy has fixed the marriage date too! But he is yet to find
>>a
>>bride.
>>I wish him best of luck on behalf of all of us. I am sure he
>>will
>>get
>>one
>>soon.)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>i would like
>>a beautyfull girl. and i do not want her any treasure.
>>because girl is the maharani.
>> ( Now she is going to be a lucky girl! Any takers?)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>ssc failed three times and worked with privated ltd company
>>which
>>not
>>paying salary at present.
>> ( Any takers again?)

Khurram said:
guys you HAVE to hear this!!

Wow!!! Thats amazing punjabi. Really really funny!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: