The Official 8/5/2010 MCAT Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnthroMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm just getting this club started. This will be my second attempt at the MCAT. Anybody else retaking?

Members don't see this ad.

These next few hours are probably going to feel like this entire holiday weekend... I still can't help but check THx every half hour.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol I haven't felt this vulnerable in a long long time. I didn't even sweat it up until today but I got that feeling in my stomach that I used to get before my football games. then that guy said the scores were up and lol...god man. I just wanna see them and get it over with. I can't get anything done today until they come out. Hope everyone gets what they wanted or better.

gaaaah, my stomach is in knots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really really really want my scores, but at the same time am TERRIFIED and don't want to see it. :scared:

good luck, hope everyone gets the score they want! Hopefully we'll all be able to post in the "how to break 30+ on the MCAT" thread. :xf:

OMG, OMG, OMG!! I am soooooo nervous, my stomach feels in knots, and I just feel sick thinking about what I would do if I bombed this test.........

OMG/ Anyone keep predicting their scores???????

I'm hoping for a:

VR: 9
PS: 11
BS: 12

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I've already made what i think is a very modest prediction, hope i get higher =P

yepp... iam buggging out, i still think i totally bombed this exam ever since the day, and now its really hitting me.... so much for the mid 30's on all the practice exams! :(

I'm in the same boat Dman. In fact every day that has passed since the test I am pretty sure I did worse and worse. I have no expectations for my score and have pretty much resigned to the notion that I'll be taking it again in January and spending a 4th year in undergrad. We'll find out soon enough I guess.

yepp... iam buggging out, i still think i totally bombed this exam ever since the day, and now its really hitting me.... so much for the mid 30's on all the practice exams! :(

I'm feeling the same way! I felt like I bombed the test, especially because I can recall a bunch of questions I know for sure I got wrong..

Can they just hurry up and release them...k thanksssss.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm feeling the same way! I felt like I bombed the test, especially because I can recall a bunch of questions I know for sure I got wrong..

Can they just hurry up and release them...k thanksssss.

yep i feel like iam getting a page that mise well say your life is over... haha was hoping to not go to grad school for a year..

ps.... i feel like i may break my "F5" button today...

Last edited:
Haha I think I might wait to check until someone posts that scores are up..Gotta be mentally prepared to look... :p

lol thats too bad, so you're gonna have to apply out of state for everything then.
Move to my province lol -> ontario, we have 6 med schools + 1 opening next year I think =D

ontario is pretty populated - so im not surprised it has 7 med schools..... but im really trying to go to ny man - that's where its at - i think there are 12 med schools over there

wow, yea that is impressive. Well, I know where I'm moving to if I don't get in in 2 years =P

yeah iam from ny i feel like it would be a miracle if i get in one of the schools back home

especially columbia and cornell - that would be a dream come true - which schools did u apply to dman

wtf both 7/8 and 7/28 got their scores before 12 - im tired of waiting - they probably got lazy before labor day

especially columbia and cornell - that would be a dream come true - which schools did u apply to dman

not those haha because i don't have a shot, in NY all the SUNY (upstate, downstate, buffalo, stonybrook), new york medical college, albany college of medicine, and Hofstra, I believe were all of my NY schools that are MD

i didnt apply to hofstra - but got the rest of them...

hopefully our late submissions dont screw us over

i didnt apply to hofstra - but got the rest of them...

hopefully our late submissions dont screw us over

if we did good enough they shouldn't ;), yeah I applied there because I live 10 minutes away, and might know a couple people working there

What 2 schools if you don;t mind me asking, and how was it?

I have an interview at LMU-DCOM on Oct. 4th, and at VCOM (Carolina Campus) on Oct. 18th. I'm very excited about both!

Although, depending on how I did on this mcat, I may be going to my state md school just because it would be a whole lot cheaper.