***The Official Boston University Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

sunshine01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There isn't one for this yet. Good luck everyone! :luck::)

Members don't see this ad.

I lost forward to hearing from this school...hopefully soon..

Have they started sending out interview invites yet? Or sending out app is complete emails?

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't hear anything since the supplemental fee email... My official DAT scores are still not on AADSAS, so that might be why...

I haven't heard anything from them yet....Submitted everything about 2 weeks ago.

Didn't hear anything since the supplemental fee email... My official DAT scores are still not on AADSAS, so that might be why...

Did they send the supplemental to you via email? I submitted in July and it was sent to them mid-July but I still haven't received a supplemental from them...I was just wondering because my DAT scores are also not on AADSAS yet.

Did they send the supplemental to you via email? I submitted in July and it was sent to them mid-July but I still haven't received a supplemental from them...I was just wondering because my DAT scores are also not on AADSAS yet.

You might want to check with admissions. I got the email (with a link for the supplemental) the day after my app was mailed. My DAT scores weren't on AADSAS then.

Hey, I received supplemental on 7/22 lol but application wasnt suppose to be out until 7/26: submitted and got comfirmation 8/4

Hey, I received supplemental on 7/22 lol but application wasnt suppose to be out until 7/26: submitted and got comfirmation 8/4

Interview invites are starting to roll out. Got mine this afternoon!!! They set the date for you... you do not get to choose.

Interview invites are starting to roll out. Got mine this afternoon!!! They set the date for you... you do not get to choose.

When did you submit your secondaries?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my supp app and payment complete email on July 1st

Hey guys can someone clarify what emails they've gotten from Boston U?

I got the automatic application received email.
Then I got the "confirmation of your supplementary fee paid" email.

But that was all. I did not any confirmation email that your app is complete and under review etc.

Can someone clarify?

Hey guys can someone clarify what emails they've gotten from Boston U?

I got the automatic application received email.
Then I got the "confirmation of your supplementary fee paid" email.

But that was all. I did not any confirmation email that your app is complete and under review etc.

Can someone clarify?

That's the only email you get from them prior to an interview.

To those who have gotten interviews, what batch were you?

I got an invite as well. I was in the 1st batch

o man i was 4th batch but never received supp fro them..gonna call them first thing tomorrow morning

o man i was 4th batch but never received supp fro them..gonna call them first thing tomorrow morning

What? I thought they automatically e-mail every applicant with supp as soon as they receive AADSAS application. At least I got my supp even without my DAT score on the application within couple days of e-submitting. You would definitely want to call the admission office asap to find out what's going on.

What? I thought they automatically e-mail every applicant with supp as soon as they receive AADSAS application. At least I got my supp even without my DAT score on the application within couple days of e-submitting. You would definitely want to call the admission office asap to find out what's going on.
I will as soon as the clock strike 9:00am. But from the looks of it, it seems i wasnt the only one.

Update: "There was a glitch in the system and I will send it now".....what the what??

Last edited:
I fetched a piece of info from calling the office today. It turns out the review process won't even begin until after the labor day. So it's still too early to expect anything from them soon :p

I fetched a piece of info from calling the office today. It turns out the review process won't even begin until after the labor day. So it's still too early to expect anything from them soon :p

Ummmmm some people got interviews already :confused:

Not much of an accurate piece of info though. Ppl already got interviews from BU so they must have started the review process 2-3 weeks ago.

I already got an interview last week! They've set up interviews for Oct and Nov already

Haha well I guess the person I talked to had no idea about the admission process then :p

Still nothing :( for those of u who got an interview: did they update aadsas? When u click on school decisions does it say anything there?

Still nothing :( for those of u who got an interview: did they update aadsas? When u click on school decisions does it say anything there?

No my AADSAS says nothing

is BU still giving out interviews?

is BU still giving out interviews?

I'm sure every school is, but it's hard for other applicants to know this answer. You should definitely call so you have accurate info right from the source!

i was hoping someone else already called them

They just sent me an " application under review" email. I didn't know they do that !!!

I called them last week to make sure they had everything and they told me they did. And yet when the AADSAS school decisions tab updated, it said that they were still waiting on additional information...

and today I just got the "under review" email... two months after I sent in my supplemental fees. Does that mean that they just started reviewing my file?

Well i sure hope so because i just got that email today too.

Does anyone else have "Waiting Additional Information" for Boston under the school decisions page as well?

I called them last week to make sure they had everything and they told me they did. And yet when the AADSAS school decisions tab updated, it said that they were still waiting on additional information...

and today I just got the "under review" email... two months after I sent in my supplemental fees. Does that mean that they just started reviewing my file?

Ya looks like it ! I hope they make a decision soon. I have been waiting to hear from them since mid July.

Does anyone else have "Waiting Additional Information" for Boston under the school decisions page as well?

Ignore the AADSAS page. That thing is always 2-3 weeks behind :thumbdown:

Yea, i called in just to make sure and BU said it was just AADSAS being AADSAS. They assured that they received everything and i was good to go. You should call in just to make sure too.

Yea, i called in just to make sure and BU said it was just AADSAS being AADSAS. They assured that they received everything and i was good to go. You should call in just to make sure too.

You should have asked them when they are planning to send out the next batch of invites :D