****The Official Case Western Reserve Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Has there been any movement on the alternate list?

Members don't see this ad.

Has there been any movement on the alternate list?

To be fair to everyone: There has been a little bit of movement, but only 5 people have come off the list. This doesn't mean someone else won't drop soon, but I wanted to be fair to those of you still on the list, especially since we're down to 3 weeks before the first day of orientation.

If you are on the list and are applying to us, please let us know as soon as you have submitted.

41 students on the alternate list the last time I called.

Members don't see this ad :)
To be fair to everyone: There has been a little bit of movement, but only 5 people have come off the list. This doesn't mean someone else won't drop soon, but I wanted to be fair to those of you still on the list, especially since we're down to 3 weeks before the first day of orientation.

If you are on the list and are applying to us, please let us know as soon as you have submitted.

Dr. Chuck, when is the last day a student on the alternate list can be accepted? July 27th? July 30th? Thank you.

July 30 is orientation. I have been told that in the past we have taken someone off the list after orientation, but I would not consider that a regular occurrence. Plus many other schools have already had orientation or will this week.