****The Official Midwestern Class of 2017 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

for those of you who got off the alternate list, were you contacted about the alternate list being updated first before you got the acceptance call? i just got a call this morning that the alternate list is being updated

i wasn't contacted about the the alternate list being updated before my acceptance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Folks,
Would you please share some insight on the interview process at MW AZ? I know there is a feedback section on this site, but I want to hear directly from you.

Any tips and things that we should be aware to score an acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Folks,
Would you please share some insight on the interview process at MW AZ? I know there is a feedback section on this site, but I want to hear directly from you.

Any tips and things that we should be aware to score an acceptance?

PM'ing you. Anyone else who cares and sees this, PM me too.

If you any of you from this school are accepted, and feel like you highly don't want to go to dental school, and think that it you will regret being a dentist... Then please find an acceptable alternative, because someone, maybe from the waiting list, really wants to be in your spot to fulfill your dream. Again I am not motivate you to quit, I'm just sharing what I think you should do if you feel bad or uncomfortable

Was anyone told that they were first on the list if anyone drops before classes start on 26th