***The Official UTHSC-Memphis C/O 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

No, you don't have to take all of the recommended courses to be invited for an interview. However, I'm sure it looks favorably to have completed most of them.

When did you apply? The deadline to submit an application is September 30, but they will continue to send out invitations to interview through November to be considered for acceptance on December 1. I believe they will continue to have interviews on Mondays and Fridays with 8 applicants per interview.

Good luck to all applying to UT! :)

Everything but one LOE was in by mid July. They had me marked as complete by the third week of that month... Which I found odd considering my lack of all letters. I figure they went ahead and dumped me or they loved me and figured I didn't need the rest... Most likely the first though. My stats aren't great, but my resume is competitive overall.

Members don't see this ad.

It looks like this school is doing interviews on Mondays and Fridays. They are booked through October 31, and are now sending invitations to interview in November

Still haven't heard from UT, nor have a few other solid applicants (all of us 20+ DAT) I know of. Don't worry, there's still time everybody!

Members don't see this ad :)
Still haven't heard from UT, nor have a few other solid applicants (all of us 20+ DAT) I know of. Don't worry, there's still time everybody!
Are you from Tennessee or Arkansas?

Does anyone know if UTHSC sends out invites on a specific date, and how many more interviews dates are left?

Any news out of Memphis? This thread seems pretty dead.

I'm assuming they will continue to interview on Mondays and Fridays throughout October and November (minus any holidays like the Friday after Thanksgiving) for December 1st acceptances. Are you in state or out of state? The majority of the interviewees at my interview were OOS students and Arkansas residents.

Last edited:
Interview for November 3rd :)

Reactions: 1 user
For those who interviewed, could you please provide some insight about the day. Some things like how the conversation goes, if there is anything out of the norm, etc..

Thank you in advance!

It is by far the most relaxed and stress free interview in my opinion. The actual interview was only about 15 min but the rest of the day was just them really trying to show you the whole place. Overall i had 6 interviews so far and this one was my favorite interview

Members don't see this ad :)
It is by far the most relaxed and stress free interview in my opinion. The actual interview was only about 15 min but the rest of the day was just them really trying to show you the whole place. Overall i had 6 interviews so far and this one was my favorite interview
I am so happy to know that. By your response, I guess there weren't anything out of the norm. Thank you :)

MynAADSAS changed to Application Completed today. Does that mean I should hear something soon, whether it's good, bad, or ugly?

I am wondering when does the particular school stop handing out interviews?

This waiting till December thing is burning me inside out

I'm out of state and I interview in a few weeks. Any advice from those who have already had theirs?

Friday, November 14th

MynAADSAS changed to Application Completed today. Does that mean I should hear something soon, whether it's good, bad, or ugly?
Is that post interview or have you not interviewed yet?

Mine has been application complete. Still haven't heard back..

Has anyone already interviewed with Tennessee? If so, could you message me.

Had my interview on Friday. They made an effort to make it as relaxing and non-intimidating as possible.
The dean was wearing a Harley-Davidson Graceland tie if that helps illustrate the environment.

any one had interview at this school get satus change in AADSAS portal to "check back on dec 1st" or still stay the same " invite for interview"

any one had interview at this school get satus change in AADSAS portal to "check back on dec 1st" or still stay the same " invite for interview"
Mine still says invited for interview. Did yours change?

Mine still says invited for interview.... Getting nervous

Yea it's the same for me as well, I hope we all get an acceptance (fingers-crossed).

Mine still says invited for interview. Did yours change?
Mine still stay the same . Hopefully this is not a bad new . I saw a thread saying about check back on dec 1st status...so it start to worrying me since mine still stay the same.

I wonder if they just didn't do the status update this year or, God forbid, knock on wood, we are all waitlisted...

Has anyone already interviewed with Tennessee? If so, could you message me.
I wonder if they just didn't do the status update this year or, God forbid, knock on wood, we are all waitlisted...
Mine still says invited for interview. Another school I interviewed at has changed my status to check back December 1st. A little strange. Hopefully not indicative of anything.

Does anyone know if all calls will go out tomorrow or do they spread them out all week?

I keep checking the status it still says invited for interview. On our interview they said that they will call all those people accepted on dec 1st

ughhh im so nervous! can't even sleep at night....dunno what to do if i cant get in -.-
Btw for my group, they said they will make phone calls on Dec 2nd tho....

Last year's thread said they call in alphabetical order starting with in-state, then Arkansas, then OOS. I don't know how credible that is but it would make sense.

Has anyone's aadsas portal updated to offer made?

mine has not i wonder if they're notifying people today?

Just got the call from Dr. Covington!!! Acceptance!!

Reactions: 1 users
But portal is still not updated

are you instate or OOS larry?

ok gotcha, I hope so too...I'm getting really nervous right now :/