“The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind”

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Isnt it just a little ironic she talks about the psychopathic white mind, then proceeds to tell us fantasies of unloading a revolver into the heads of white people? Highly disturbing to say the least.

I remember a few years ago, there was a resident (I forget what kind) who expressed hostility towards an ethnic group, and she was removed from residency. Seems unfair that something happens to her, yet this woman continues to give stupid speeches.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I am always confused when people say white nationalism. What exactly does that mean? I take that to mean having pride in your country and wanting everyone in it to succeed while at the same time being white.
White nationalism is basically the belief that a nation should serve the interests of white people and that a nation should have a clear whites first agenda. It's literally a bunch of people pushing for institutionalized racism, and was a rebranding effort done by the far right to make racism sound more palatable

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Really if this happened at my institution it wouldn't have even been the craziest grand rounds we've had this calendar year.

Really if this happened at my institution it wouldn't have even been the craziest grand rounds we've had this calendar year.
Can you say where this is, or PM? I'm making a list of places to not apply come ERAS...