Things I have learned about myself so far in Physics 2 ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sn00pygrrl

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. I should give up any hope of becoming an electrical engineer (j/k, never had any actual desire for that!). Seriously, I should not be analyzing circuitry for a living or someone's likely to get electrocuted because I failed to account for a discharging capacitor somewhere...

2. I am far more myopic than any of the "severely myopic" examples in the book with their weak -4D eyewear. I've been -8D in both eyes for about 15 years...

I'm about half-way through Physics II and trying to find ways to keep myself motivated to the finish line...

Members don't see this ad.

Understanding physics 2 will lend itself to performing well on the mcat and step 1. Unfortunately it all comes back again and again.

Reactions: 1 user
Understanding physics 2 will lend itself to performing well on the mcat and step 1. Unfortunately it all comes back again and again.
I definitely like the material--it's very engaging. I especially like magnetism and optics. And I'm looking forward to learning more about modern physics at the end of the semester. I just wish my professor had a more thoughtful lecture style--he basically just reads his slides at a rapid pace without explaining anything. But YouTube is full of great physics lectures (who knew!?), so that's helping me understand the concepts a lot.

Good to know that all of the work I'm putting into this class will help me later (hopefully, if I get there) in exams.