This forum (and all of you) are amazing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FreudianSlippers

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mods feel free to delete this post if it violates any rules because it's kind of off topic, but I've just been feeling incredibly grateful for this forum lately. I actually first started posting here in 2012 when I applied for graduate programs, but that was under a different username. You all have helped me with so many different aspects of my training from pre-graduate school to the state jurisprudence exams. Its wild... I can have the most random question and I get at least 10 totally insightful, thoughtful, replies. I'm definitely going to do my best to stick around here and give back as much as I can. That is all.
:biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I'm glad this thread was made. I was getting worried that @PsyDr might need an ego boost.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I mean, one thing I love about this forum is that people can be very direct in their answers and feedback...they'll tell you how it is. I've seen some posters becoming defensive or even combative at times when they hear things that they don't like or are not validated properly. I'm not gonna be a key board analyst, but that's gotta say something about their openness in general lol.