Thomas Jefferson Pathology- Really need to know more about the program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

junlujlu

Hi I was wondering if anyone know about the Thomas Jefferson Program and what is it like and how busy it is. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Does anybody know anything about this program. I need to know some info about it. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I know I have posted this before. But can anyone tell me anything about this program or how I would learn more about the program. Thanks

Why don't you call them and ask for info? They would probably be happy to put you in touch with a resident or the program director. Clearly people aren't knowledgeable about this program here because you have tried before, and I guess the link i posted last time didn't give you enough info.

Calling a program and expressing interest is a good thing - almost all of them have brochures, and would give you a resident to ask questions of. Probably better info than you would get here anyway.

I know I have posted this before. But can anyone tell me anything about this program or how I would learn more about the program. Thanks

Thomas Jefferson has a pretty good website. Most of it is current and should provide you with the info that you are looking for ;)

This is ridiculous. Six and a half hours ago, yaah explained to you that the reason people are not answering your question is because they honestly don't have any information to give you. You are beating the proverbial dead horse.

Please stop spamming the pathology forum with threads on the exact same topic. It's annoying and childish, not to mention a TOS violation.

bananaface said:
This is ridiculous. Six and a half hours ago, yaah explained to you that the reason people are not answering your question is because they honestly don't have any information to give you. You are beating the proverbial dead horse.

Please stop spamming the pathology forum with threads on the exact same topic. It's annoying and childish, not to mention a TOS violation.
Well, one solution would be simply for yaah to merge the responses to his/her previous threads and then delete the old ones thereby keeping the newest, most recent one.

And if it gets out of hand, yaah can decide if the TOS violation is worthy of banning. It's that simple.

Don't get worked up over this. It's just the internet!

AndyMilonakis said:
Well, one solution would be simply for yaah to merge the responses to his/her previous threads and then delete the old ones thereby keeping the newest, most recent one.

And if it gets out of hand, yaah can decide if the TOS violation is worthy of banning. It's that simple.

Don't get worked up over this. It's just the internet!
It's giving me sitv! :p

Anyways, to the OP...I don't think anyone who posts here is at the TJ path residency program (at least I don't recall anyone). However, you might want to send a private message to jeff2005. She went there for med school and although she won't be staying there for residency, she's probably done a pathology rotation there so she would be able to help you out.

I wish I could help but I don't know anything about that program since I didn't apply or interview there.

Edit: Well, I take that back. According to a search I did, it's a "good program" and "takes two people per year."

I'll say it again.

CALL THE PROGRAM AND ASK TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE.

I feel like I'm talking to my 5 year old second cousin with ADD.

Actually, this is actually more funny when it's merged. :laugh:

It reminds me of that Simpsons episode - I told you, you don't get your gun until you tell me your name! I've had it up to here with your rules!

Not sure why it reminds me of that.

Maybe I should sticky this thread. :laugh:

You know what? F*ck it!

Some of the questions/inquiries can't be serious.

"If I hate dead people, does that mean I shouldn't go into path."
"If I hate microscopy, does that mean I shouldn't go into path."
"Oh, I don't like grossing. Does that mean path isn't for me?"

Too funny.

NO NO NO NO NO

Go away.

I keep trying to merge that thread with it, but every time I click on the link for the thread I get a blank one with no posts in it. And it tells me invalid or something. Since I don't really care, I am not putting that much effort into it. :)

yaah said:
I keep trying to merge that thread with it, but every time I click on the link for the thread I get a blank one with no posts in it. And it tells me invalid or something. Since I don't really care, I am not putting that much effort into it. :)
Yes, I tried to reply to it too with a one word answer, "No" but it wouldn't let me for the same reason.

Normally when that happens though I see a message that says "message deleted by" the poster's name. I don't see that here.