Time to wait after interview RCSI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ratan1982

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Howw long does it take after the interview to get an acceptance or rejection interview at RCSI?

Members don't see this ad.

How did you guys feel your interview with RCSI went? Everyone I met was really nice and helpful. I don't know how long it is before we get any feedback, but I would certainly like to...so if anyone knows anything about how long it takes to hear after the interview please let us know! Thanks so much.

I think I blew my interview. Argh\, they kept interrrupting me everytime I tried to say something. They were all really nice and helpful, but I still think I blew my interview. Which sucks btw....
Anyway, the guy at the pre interview was nice enough, he kept talking about loans. Also, he said that he thinks UCD has sent out their first round of acceptances. I haven't received anything. Hopefully I will receive something at some point.
Oh well, good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
oh yes.. it takes three weeks to hear back, thats what they told me.

Anyone get any sort of early acceptances from any of the ABP schools ?

i ask the people there,they said u'll hear frm them ...roughly 3-4 weeks,dat is if ure selected for the 1st round and not in waiting list.if ure in waiting list,it can be as long as september.dats wat i heard.