TMDSAS not showing up in Interfolio for electronic delivery?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amakhtar

A.M. Akhtar
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just submitted my letters of recommendation (committee packet) to AMCAS using Interfolio's electronic delivery service.

For some reason, I can't find TMDSAS in Interfolio's query for typical recipients. When you try to schedule a delivery, there's a search field and I found AMCAS stored in Interfolio's database by searching simply for "AMCAS."

I'm not getting any hits for TMDSAS, and since it doesn't recognize the recipient it wants me to fill in the mailing address. My advising office said to just search for TMDSAS in Interfolio and I should just be able to find it that way. I've tried the acronym and the entire thing spelled out, no luck. I'll give them a call on Monday again, but if anyone on here has advice for me I'd appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

I just submitted my letters of recommendation (committee packet) to AMCAS using Interfolio's electronic delivery service.

For some reason, I can't find TMDSAS in Interfolio's query for typical recipients. When you try to schedule a delivery, there's a search field and I found AMCAS stored in Interfolio's database by searching simply for "AMCAS."

I'm not getting any hits for TMDSAS, and since it doesn't recognize the recipient it wants me to fill in the mailing address. My advising office said to just search for TMDSAS in Interfolio and I should just be able to find it that way. I've tried the acronym and the entire thing spelled out, no luck. I'll give them a call on Monday again, but if anyone on here has advice for me I'd appreciate it.

I haven't used TMDSAS... but is there maybe an FAQ that they have? That might provide some insight.

It should work fine!!

Step 1: Enter Your Institution / Destination name

TMDSAS