Too Late to Apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unty

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am planning on sending out apps this Monday. Have most places filled their interview slots?

Thanks for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

it's FM...chances are there are a lot of programs that will still accept your application. that holds particualrly true for those in the west or rural. give it a shot - can't hurt.

Oh wow, I would say totally too late but if you are an AMG its not that late.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would say go ahead and submit now if you can. Many programs are still accepting applications at this time. Just check inidividual program deadlines (look on their websites) to make sure. Also, note that interview slots at some programs may be filled or very limited. I recently gave back some interview invites so I hope that frees up some spots. Best of luck to you!:luck:

I am planning on sending out apps this Monday. Have most places filled their interview slots?

Thanks for any advice.

Been there, done that. Last year I sent things out this late thinking it was ok and I got no interviews. Having said that I would still apply to some just so that you don't find yourself asking what if.

Good Luck.