Touro College Bay Shore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chung2509

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got accepted into the Touro DPT program and Bay Shore today and just had a couple questions for those of you who have been accepted there as well.

1. Did they send you a acceptance through the email? I am partially paranoid because who sends acceptances through email? Probably isn't a big deal but just wondering.

2. Will a packet of information and stuff be coming in the mail within the next few days?

3. If you are accepted into Bay Shore, can you be accepted into the Manhattan program as well? Or request to be placed in the Manhattan program instead?

Any input is appreciated, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I too got accepted there today by email :).
I am hoping they send something through the mail but well see but congratulations. Are you going there for sure?

thanks congrats to you too. i will most likely use it as a fallback school, i want to be closer to the city so hopefully i can get into touro manhattan or another school so we'll see. how were your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey i got accepted to Touro Bay Shore as well, I haven't made my decision yet, but I was hoping to get in contact with some students there. DO you or does anyone know of someone who is a current DPT student at Touro Bay shore who would be willing to give me insight to their experience there?!
im from chicago, so its big move and i'd like to be able to think it through!

hey i got accepted to Touro Bay Shore as well, I haven't made my decision yet, but I was hoping to get in contact with some students there. DO you or does anyone know of someone who is a current DPT student at Touro Bay shore who would be willing to give me insight to their experience there?!
im from chicago, so its big move and i'd like to be able to think it through!

Hey I too am from Chicago and got into Touro Bayshore. I have been talking with a few students from the program and they seem to enjoy it. Message back if you want more info :)

If you get into bay shore can u transfer to manhatten?

I am looking for students who will be attending the Bay Shore program. Hoping to find some possible roommates. :)

I am looking for students who will be attending the Bay Shore program. Hoping to find some possible roommates. :)
Hey man, whats tuition looking like for touro??? If you dont mind, how much is the financial aid office giving you for a year?

I just recently got accepted. Sooooo late, i know right. I just looked on the website and the tuition was ~11,000. I havent gotten my FA packet. OMG im freaking myself out thinking about all the crap i have to do...

Thanks jrdpt. I was looking on the website and it does say ~11K/sem for 6 semesters....maybe 7 I think. How about the other stuff, the other monies, like cost of living and stuff. Is Bay Shore area expensive, it's not in the city. And lastly, what are yalls stats if you dont mind. I mean, you already got accepted, so no big deal right.