Touro College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They will email you for an interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone received any additional information from the school such as immunization, FA, Acceptance letter in the mail?
Thanks

When do we find out if Touro is fully accredited?

Members don't see this ad :)
Any Touro college undergrad students applying/accepted? anyone have upcoming interviews?

I also received email that my application is under review but nothing after that, and I got that email back in february! When's the last month for interviews?

For anyone that recently had an interview, can you please give some ideas as to what your group activity scenario exercise was about, I am really worried about that part.

Honestly, it is just a thought process. They just want to see how you take information and interpret it. Plus, the group activity is just with your peers. There is nothing to be nervous about.

thanks.. and I'm a member of the facebook group, I will go check it out and see who is looking :)
hey, do you know if the admin still working. I tried to add in the group to find a roomate but havent got any response. Any idea? I'm also out of state ( califorinan)

i just emailed adcom to let them know im giving up my seat! good luck everyone! =)

thanks for letting us know! if you don't mind, which pharmacy school are you attending?
i'll be going to university of the pacific :). good luck everyone! touro ny is such a great school!

Hi,m also from socal. Do you know any good place in new york? i'm looking for roomate

Good to hear that. I will live with my sister in NY. There are some people who are currently looking for roommates on facebook.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, do you know if the admin still working. I tried to add in the group to find a roomate but havent got any response. Any idea? I'm also out of state ( califorinan)

The admin is P2/P3. I think he's quite busy!!! :p

i'll be going to university of the pacific :). good luck everyone! touro ny is such a great school!

If you don't mind I'm asking, when was your interview with touro college and when did you get accepted there?

If you don't mind I'm asking, when was your interview with touro college and when did you get accepted there?
i interviewed 1/13? (forgot exact date) and got in 2/1 . did you interview? good luck! I felt that the staff and faculty were all very nice and informative! I thought i bombed my interview because I got 2 professors and one of them didn't even smile at me. luckily, it was all in my head. haha. good luck everyone!

Anyone received any other information from Touro?? FA or Immunization

Anyone received an email today about acceptance or reserve pool? It's already the 2nd of the month

Does anyone know if they still invite for interviews? I applied late ..right before march 1st. They said it will take 2 to 3 weeks for a review response and this email was already 2 weeks ago. Anyone out there waiting for invitation? Who knows when is their last interview spots? Is there any?

Does anyone know if they still invite for interviews? I applied late ..right before march 1st. They said it will take 2 to 3 weeks for a review response and this email was already 2 weeks ago. Anyone out there waiting for invitation? Who knows when is their last interview spots? Is there any?

You would normall get an interview email around 2 weeks before your interview date. And yes, according to admission, the school is till doing interview until the end of April. So you still have your chance. You should expect to hear from them this week or next week.

Anyone received an email today about acceptance or reserve pool? It's already the 2nd of the month

I don't think they sent out any emails today... I'm hoping to get something tomorrow.

Accepted!!! :soexcited: attending touro this fall! Anyone else hear back?

Acceptance email received this morning 4/3 !!! Interviewed 3/27.

Interviewed March 13th, received acceptance today (April 3rd)! :):D:)

Hello, I have an interview coming up. Information anyone pleeeeasssse?? :confused:

Hi Pharm,

When did they give you the interview invite? Was it today?

I was wondering how does financial aid work for people on reserve. Fill out fasfa and wait? or just wait till the acceptance and then fill out the financial aid packet?

Does anyone (any present touro students?..) know what laptop i should be getting? i cant find it on their website

any laptop where it could handle powerpoint and surf the web is good..half the class in on mac, the other half on pc..whatever you prefer...

any laptop where it could handle powerpoint and surf the web is good..half the class in on mac, the other half on pc..whatever you prefer...

ok. there is no preference for either? i was thinking of getting an hp because i'm more familiar with windows but mac does seem to be up & coming.. and im sure i can adapt to a different system.

I am looking for a place to live, I am starting this august 2012 (P1) and need to find a place. Anyone looking for a roommate? I am in Florida and won't be coming up until mid july - you can email me at [email protected]

I am looking for a place to live, I am starting this august 2012 (P1) and need to find a place. Anyone looking for a roommate? I am in Florida and won't be coming up until mid july - you can email me at [email protected]

Request to join facebook group. So far, there are two guys looking for the third one to share the third bedroom.

Well, I got an email saying that my file was complete on march 21 and not march 10, so I have to wait another 2-3 weeks!!! and now it is going to be almost 3 weeks since march 21....still no news! no interview email..I don't get why they are so slow, or are they just slow reviewing my file? !

Datt,

Did you hear back yet for an interview invite?:)

um....is anyone STILL waiting for their decision?? I got an email more than a month ago that my app. is uner review but I have not gotten anything.

Any thoughts?

I just realized Datt posted the same thing. Have you gotten your email?

Hey Datt,
Yeah I know still no news, I don't understand either what's taking so long. Good luck to you though.

I don't know what to expect either. It's getting kind of near. Good luck to you though. :)

um....is anyone STILL waiting for their decision?? I got an email more than a month ago that my app. is uner review but I have not gotten anything.

Any thoughts?

Interviews are over in april...i haven't heard about them extending it (i heard they did last year but doesnt seem to be the case this year) Also i think they send invites in the beginning of the interview month..that's what they have been doing thus far anyway. A few posts up Sarah C said she has an interview for April 25...if you don't get an interview invite by the 20th i'd say its not likely you will.:(

From what I heard you can be notified for an interview 1-2 weeks before your date. It's cutting it real close but yeah.

Any thoughts?

No , I haven't heard anything! I don't understand it. Either deny it or offer an interview! How long does it take? I got accepted to University of Massachusetts in Worcester.their program is accelerated ..its 3 years. I submitted my supplementary applications and got interview not even a week later. Even After the interview , i got my acceptance package in 4 days! I know now they were fast, but NY? come on!
I have to send out deposit to Worcester if I want to attend...so scared of the stories i have heard from their program I don't feel Okay to make the decision just yet...anyone knows any reason i should just go for it? lol . and I still don't know the results of other interviews that I have had, much less about Touro NY that hasn't even made a decision to invite me or not yet! SAD! Now I am invited to go to Touro CA!