Transcript Matching Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rock23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if the transcript matching form is required. My school sent out my transcript w/o the matching form to AADSAS. Plus i cant even get a hold of AADSAS :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Rock23 said:
I was wondering if the transcript matching form is required. My school sent out my transcript w/o the matching form to AADSAS. Plus i cant even get a hold of AADSAS :eek:

AADSAS is not the most efficient organization on the planet and they use that matching form to make sure your transcript gets assigned to your application. If it were me, I would spend the extra few dollars and have my school send it again but this time with the matching form. Same goes for LOR's. I remember reading more horror stories about lost transcripts and LOR's during last cycle. It's better safe than sorry, and unfortunately it's easier to get George Bush on the telephone then a live representative from AADSAS.

thx jmac, i finally got a hold of them! They said it shouldn't be a problem just check online of the current status if they recieved the transcripts. As long as your social and full name appears on the transcripts you will be fine, so i'm kinda relieved. I guess always double checking with AADSAS (if you can get thru) is the only way to go. Thanks ;)