Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RuffT33

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had official transcripts mailed to me from my schools. I didn't open them and plan on just putting them in a larger envelope along with the official form once the application becomes available. Do you think that will or do I need official transcripts send directly? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

RuffT33 said:
I had official transcripts mailed to me from my schools. I didn't open them and plan on just putting them in a larger envelope along with the official form once the application becomes available. Do you think that will or do I need official transcripts send directly? Thanks.

i don't really know. why not just have them sent directly?

you're supposed to have them sent from the schools directly, but.. many have told me that they accept them even if you submit yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
are you transfering into dental school?

i had a friend who was transfering during undergrad and the college she went to must have been slow as molasses because she just picked them up and then drove them to her new school. so in that case it was not a problem.

however when all else fails.... call the school and check

I assume you are talking about sending your transcripts into AADSAS. If you are, I had a similar question and they said I could send them in myself as long as they are in a SEALED envelope that would be fine! hope this helps :)

The reason I was asking is because I'm not at school right now so can't get the AADSAS form to the registrar. Thanks for the help.