True Reviews of Endocrinology Fellowship Training Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Laura Lagek

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!!

I am planning to shoot for Endocrinology fellowship this summer. Thought, it may be a good idea to debate the ratings, reviews, merits & flaws, research areas, board pass rates, and SURPRISING SECRETS of the program. Importantly, the facts that you don’t get to see on their Websites or FRIEDA, and don’t hear on the interview day. It is getting quite common that high ranked hospitals on reputable websites are full of disappointing learning and frustration while places that no one wants to go are packed with nice people and exceptional training milieu. Let’s find and rank “the true best” for ourselves.

All resident folks like me, med students, past and current fellows- please look/ask around and post a TRUE fact/s of a program that you can. Your effort to post a helpful info will encourage others to find and post something helpful for ya. I picked random programs in random order. Keep adding ---go nuts!!!!!!!

1. Univ of Washington

2. Univ of Virginia

3. UCLA

4. Univ of Minnesota

5. Univ of Pittsburgh

6. Cleveland Clinic

7. Mayo Clinic

8. Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston

9. Brigham and Women’s, Boston

10. Univ of Chicago

11. UCSF

12. Case Western Reserve Univ