Tufts DIS - 2015 application cycle.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentist84

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Let's discuss about our stats, application queries, and interview related questions here.
Everybody is free to talk who has applied to tufts this year.

Members don't see this ad.

appld to tufts ths yr...when do they begin sending invites do you knw?

Members don't see this ad :)
Could you please share your stats ? And when was your completion?

nbde 1,2, toefl 108 and 1 yr experience in india...some volunteer work and research in us...can you please share yours?

Part 1&2 pass. Toefl 99 one shadowing experience, six months research experience in U.S.

You guys have good stats.. lets hope we all get interview calls..

Part 1 and 2 pass.. toefl 99 ..GPA 3.71.. working as dental assistant right now and on verge of getting dental hygeine license ..research experience in India and here ..was lecturer in India .. have 4 years of experience in health care field here and did few volunteering.

Reactions: 1 users
Part 1 and 2 pass.. toefl 99 ..GPA 3.71.. working as dental assistant right now and on verge of getting dental hygeine license ..research experience in India and here ..was lecturer in India .. have 4 years of experience in health care field here and did few volunteering.
Great Stats!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks! I hope we all get interview calls and get accepted at tufts..good luck to all of you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone

I have a question related to the application submission for Tufts. I applied to Tufts through CAAPID this week. I haven’t received any email from Tufts yet. Can I send the documents that need to be send directly to them or do I need to wait for the email?

Thank you in advance for the response.

What's the minimum requirement for toefl in tufts ?

most schools take toefl scores vry seriously...ppl say 100 but it is all heresay...cant say for certain

hey, i just got an interview invite from Tufts today, any idea what to expect during the interview?

wow...any othr ppl gt calls? maouzk what are your stats plz? which dates did they offer u...

I got one too and chose September 28.

Last edited:
hey, i just got an interview invite from Tufts today, any idea what to expect during the interview?
Hey congrats! Thats a great school! You received an email or phone call? What is your interview?

What are your stats?
Hi there's no phone call just email asking us to choose the date of iv.

My stats is average gpa, MS in prosthodontics in my country and MS in oral biology in U.S. Part time dental assistance in U.S.

Hi there's no phone call just email asking us to choose the date of iv.

My stats is average gpa, MS in prosthodontics in my country and MS in oral biology in U.S. Part time dental assistance in U.S.
Wow! Awesome. You have great stats ! All the best !

wow...any othr ppl gt calls? maouzk what are your stats plz? which dates did they offer u...

they offered 28 Sep n 2nd Oct as dates for the interview.

stats:
-GPA 3.8
-Toefl 114
-NBDE pt 1 + 2
-3 research publications + several more projects in progress
-currently a lecturer in my home country
-have had 2 months shadowing experience in the US + several other internships in my home country
-almost 2 years work experience.

Hey even i got an interview call yesterday.. I took 28th sept.. What about you guys?@maouzk @dreamiash
can someone pls highlight what to expect at Tufts?

Doesn't matter about completion date. Every year, tufts sends all the interview invites altogether, on single day.

yes i got an email. chos sept 28th and got the confirmation

Reactions: 1 user
All the best to all who got the invites!

Last edited:
So TUFTS is done sending interviews? They send all invites in one day? How many applicants do they usually invite for interview?

As Tufts has mentioned on CAAPID that only the applicants who are either US Citizen or permanent resident are eligible to apply to Tufts otherwise the application will not be processed.so my question here is Are you all US Citizen /perm resident?

As Tufts has mentioned on CAAPID that only the applicants who are either US Citizen or permanent resident are eligible to apply to Tufts otherwise the application will not be processed.so my question here is Are you all US Citizen /perm resident?
Yes

Yes, and I would assume everyone else is too. It's clearly stated so why would someone waste all the money and time?!

Please , dose anyone have an idea of what they ask during interview , how many will be in each batch, its clearly two batches one in september and one in october . So any information would help a lot , as i tried previous forums about tuft but couldnt found any useful info, please share anything would help us. Regards

Anybody having any idea about how to prepare for the interview at tufts?

Last edited:
So last year they invited 12 candidates per batch. Don't know what they gonna do this year. And this year they have decreased the number of seats too from 15 to 8-10.

So last year they invited 12 candidates per batch. Don't know what they gonna do this year. And this year they have decreased the number of seats too from 15 to 8-10.
Yeah, that's almost half off. I hope they cut down the number of people they interview too..

Dentist84, did you get the iv? What's.your date?